What's for dinner

Replies

• cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Herb-Crusted Fish and Eggplant, Squash and Tomato Ratatouille
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Grilled bone in pork chops with roasted broccoli and cauliflower, and mashed potatoes (homemade).
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Tonight is lightened up lasagna
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    The planned meal is pasta with zucchini/turkey meatballs and homemade marinara for the family, and just meatballs and sauce for me.

My husband made really good chicken sausage and turkey pepperoni stuffed portobello yesterday and I know there's one left. I just hope it's left and available for me to eat instead :)
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Tonight is Honey buffalo meatballs, brown rice and roasted broccoli!
  • fleur23xx
    fleur23xx Posts: 37 Member
    edited September 2016
    I always keep my meals pretty simple, but tasty. Today is kinda low-carb day for me since it is rest day and I like to carb cycle.

Dinner will be buffalo burger (no bun), brussel sprouts, avocado, and sautéed greens cooked in a lil butter.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan Melts with Mixed Greens and Sherry Vinaigrette
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    cappri wrote: »
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    Tonight is Taco Tuesday! The meat is 99%lean turkey....and I have to say, I like cooking with ground turkey rather than lean beef. It just holds the taste much better!

Taco Tuesday here too. Also with 99% lean turkey and minus the taco seasoning on my portion(too much sodium) Small flour tortilla, meat, onion and cheese pressed in the panini maker for easy quesadillas.

oooh I like that! I'll have to try that!
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    edited September 2016
    I made this last night. (sorry I didn't post sooner. I was so excited to eat this!)
    Penne pasta with homemade bolognese sauce: 99% lean ground turkey, 'Classico' brand roasted garlic sauce and zhooozed it up with heirloom tomato chunks, fresh basil and onion. Sooooo good! 86uauqbqd9f1.jpg
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Chicken in homemade Alfredo sauce and steamed broccoli
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Grilled cheese with garden tomato & jalapenos. Maybe some Campbell's tomato soup. Gotta clean out the pantry!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Oven-fried whitefish, mexican-style corn [drained and rinsed] and sliced peaches.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Sweet-potato curry with raisins and cashews over brown rice.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Stuffed bell peppers.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Mac and cheese, korean bbq, bbq chicken, bread pudding, walnut brownies.

I dunno. I'm a hot mess. I ate two pints of halo top today too.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I had a protein-focused meal of chicken, tofu, beans, corn and cabbage, with dessert of one chocolate peanut cluster with prunes and fiber gummies.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Seared top sirloin bites over arugula, with tomatoes, goat cheese and sunflower seeds.
  • janwadsley2821
    janwadsley2821 Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2016
    2 Piri PIri chicken thighs with roasted veg (100g new pots sliced, 100g courgette, 100g red pepper, 50g beetroot) 1/2 tsp chilli oil and mixed herbs. 657 calories

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    wild rice blend with steamed green peas smoked garlic pepper tofu spinach and some roasted red pepper hummus as the creamy sauce type thing
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,075 Member
    BBQ chicken breasts (tarragon-hotsauce-yogurt marinade), veggie-couscous salad (warm), leftover homemade hummus from yesterday. And lite beer.