What's for dinner

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Red Curry Chicken with peppers, onions, pineapple. A side of rice for those who want it.
  • KarenMoeller2
    KarenMoeller2 Posts: 25 Member
    Made a big crockpot of homemade chili, but it did not get done in time, so we will have it tomorrow night.
    Tonight ended up being Chocolatey Special K cereal with frozen blueberries.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited September 2016
    An old favorite ... some call it beef goulash ... elbow macaroni with pre-browned ground beef, onion, tomato sauce, spices, topped with colby jack cheese and baked. Along with a greens/radish/celery salad. Yumm. A good way to stretch 10 ounce of beef, 4 ounces of elbows, and 4 ounces of cheese into a meal for 4.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Grilled Steak, Baked Acorn Squash, and Sangria
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    steakhouse date night tonight... filet, plain sweet potato, beautiful salad with arugula, beets, goat cheese, pomegranate, and a balsamic dressing that was AMAZING, and creme brûlée with berries for dessert. Tomorrow is grilling for the last day of the pool being open. Then meatloaf cooked in bell pepper rings with sweet potato fries and roasted broccoli for tuesday night.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    Today is our wedding anniversary, so this is the spread when we get home later:

Fresh figs wrapped in prosciutto
    Capicola
    Dry salami
    Grape tomatoes
    Kalamata olives
    Artichoke hearts
    Pepperoncini
    Manchego
    Pecorino romano
    Buffalo mozzarella
    Fresh basil
    Fresh Jersey butter (well, technically, I made this at 11pm last night... :p)
    Grilled homemade flatbread
    Black Raven Brewery Beaktweaker (sorry, we HATE dry wines, blech)
    Gallo Farms Moscato
    White chocolate raspberry cheesecake (Greek yogurt based)
    Zucchini brownies

I can't wait! Nom!

I missed this, but Happy Anniversary anyway. Some foods there I don't recognize at all, others sound quite delicious.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    back from the cottage...tired of burgers etc...time for some Chinese/Sichuan...

2m6hpq4vdltl.jpeg

8ao5i1d7v6qn.jpeg
    2pszwsjh8ov8.jpeg
    awzn4thok73k.jpeg
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    edited September 2016
    Lemon-garlic seasoned tilapia fillets and new potatoes on the grill, cucumber slices and cucumber salsa on the side. One peppermint pattie for dessert. Yummy!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    A few slices of low-sodium pizza. It's seasoned with basil, oregano and minced garlic instead of salt.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    tryett wrote: »
    Tonight is pizza night! Homemade pizza for my sons, pizza topping casserole for me. All our favorite toppings, sauce and plenty of cheese.

Pizza topping casserole is wonderful
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I am going to have hummus kale toast and an apple.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Tonight is grilled brats with mustard and spicy Slawsa (if you haven't tried it you are definitely missing out big time), probably served with a salad and/or baked beans.
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2016
    0pzqz2zpjngm.jpeg

Vegetarian Pizza: BBQ sauce, olives, green onion and onions. Drizzle of oil.

Tastes great despite lame picture lol
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Tonight I'm making jacket potatoes stuffed with baked beans and cheese. For good measure I am going to top them with baked beans and cheese. Can't wait til dinner time!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Broiled seasoned brussel sprouts w/shaved almonds and a sprinkle of feta cheese. Cubed baked sweet potatoes. Broiled chicken breast. Mmmm....
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Last night was grilled salmon with roasted broccoli, garlic and carrots and wine.
    Tonight will be spaghetti tossed with grilled chicken and fresh garden vegetables in a light cream sauce and wine.
  • akutten
    akutten Posts: 2 Member
    I've had a healthy breakfast and lunch, I'm going running now and after that I'm getting a small portion of fries from McDonald's.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    White bean chicken chili tonight. Grilled zucchini boats tomorrow night.
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Brithicks wrote: »
    White bean chicken chili tonight. Grilled zucchini boats tomorrow night.

What do you out in the boats?