Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    I have 2, and I like them both. My husband has more than a few and I like them all too!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Personally I don't like tattoo's, However I think Dolly Pardon had a good idea by coving up an abdomen scar with a rose and stem tattoo. Tattoo's have been around forever, but everyone know's it's been a huge fad the last 8 to 10 years, I've been thinking about opening up a unique tattoo parlor specializing in removing tattoo's, call it; "Clean skin is In" when the fad die's out, I would make a fortune! :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

When I'm 69 -79 years old, I don't think I'll be hot whether I have tattoos or not! :laugh:
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It depends on the tattoos really, if a woman is covered in terrible tats with no imagination, shaky line work and vile shading she looks horrendous. However if she's gone to decent artists who know their **** and she is covered in beautiful artwork then imo she'll look stunning.
    This applies to guys too.

I'm saving up so I can start on my sleeve, I also want to get tattooed on my legs/stomach/back. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 14(i'm 18 now) at the end of the day I could care less if someone finds me less/more attractive when I have tattoos.
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

When I'm 69 -79 years old, I don't think I'll be hot whether I have tattoos or not! :laugh:
    My 70 something in-laws are still getting tattoo's. lol
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend looooves my tattoos and can't wait until I can afford to get more.

As others have said they are an artistic expression of how I feel on the inside in my heart and my soul. They mean very special things to me and they make me feel more beautiful.

And I honestly don't care what they look like when I'm old. Who are we trying to impress when we are 80 years old?
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos and piercings. Think they can be very sexy. Have 4 tattoos myself and can't wait until I can afford more.
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    love love love tattoos! but they have to be the right style,and placement for it to be EXTRA hot. I have 10 right now, and looking forward to another in September. my weight loss is fueled by my desire for MORE tattoos! and guess what, I don't care if my boyfriend has an objection or not. My body, my body art. I didn't complain when he wore that STUPID mustache for months (lol) He knew what this was when he met me 7 years ago hahaha.

But I do make a an effort to have my tattoos in areas that can be hid when needed. A lot people don't know I have them until they see me in shorts and a tank top lol. Only thing I DON'T like about my tattoos is having random people come and ask me a billion questions about them.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have seen a few really nice ones in the past but as a general rule of thumb, I don't like tattoos on men or women.

I don't object to anyone having them though - it's just not my cup of tea.

Would I like a women less if she had a tattoo? Not likely

Would I stop a girlfriend getting one? No way
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I love my three. They're all my own art and each has meaning for me, both for the design and time I got them.

My first was of my black cat Fergus that I got on Halloween the day he died. He's on the left side of my belly smiling up at me.

Next was a few weeks later, on what would have been my father's 80th birthday, and is a Maneki Neko (Japanese Lucky Cat) on my ankle/calf designed to look like two of my particularly lucky cats, holding a coin with my lucky number 9 on it. (Born on the 9th, married on the 9th and right around our 9th wedding anniversary.)

Last was my Scottish thistles & celtic knot between my shoulder blades, which I got right before my 39th birthday, first Warrior Dash, and reaching my goal weight. Lotsa reason to celebrate right there!

The only one that might not "age" well is the one on my belly. But the skin on my upper back and calf aren't going to change much with age. And when/if I get too old or saggy to show my bare midriff, its not going to look any worse because there's a small black cat there.

Definitely want more. :smile:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Not a woman, but I did get my first tattoo a few years ago while going through a painful divorce. I did a blog on this site about it... nothing Pulitzer-worthy, but whatever: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/pacmanjack

Hot or not, shouldn't be the criteria... it's a very personal thing, and it should make YOU feel good. If other like it, great, if not, tough :)

Peace.

P.S. I think tattoos on women are sexy and intriguing, but again, it shouldn't matter what I think :))
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and love all but 1. It is my first one and was done when I was too young to understand what they meant. Luckily it is small. The only place I would probably never get one is on my arms and that is just a preference for me. Although I would probably get more my husband has asked me to not get anymore so I will more than likely leave it at 6. He has tattoos but regrets most of his. I do know that it is my body and ultimately my choice (my best friend constantly tells me that) I just feel that out of respect for him I won't do anymore.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Tattoos in and of themselves i believe are not trashy. It is completely dependent upon how said person "displays" the tattoo. if you display it like a tramp, yeah its a tramp stamp.

i do however wonder what it will look like at age 70. The nursing homes will be very colorful indeed for our generation!
  • elleninez
    elleninez Posts: 44
    Options
    I agree that it's personal preference...I have one, left shoulder blade, it's the Hopi symbol for motherhood. I'm going to get it added to, with my children's names in hexadecimal code around the symbol. Kind of puts all parts of me (Native American, mom, and math nerd :P) together.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I actually have 7, but you would never know unless I show them. I have a tramp stamp and I have my son's name tattoo on me. Most of my work is trible and I get nothing but compliments on them. My boyfriend nor my ex husband have any but never had a problem with mine. I have 1 more that I want but i have to be in shape for it. I had alot of body piercings that I no long have.

I have seen some men and women that have them and can look trashy. My nephew started at 15yrs and is 19 now and almost fully sleeved. It is all done in theme and very tasteful in my opinon. I beg my boyfriend to get one but he is not into them and I am fine with that as he is fine with mine.

I believe it is a " 2 each their own" topic some people are attracted to them and some arnt. Great topic though:happy:
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos, and yes, one is a "tramp stamp". The other is my oldest daughter's name on the back of my neck. I also have 8 piercings. :bigsmile:

I plan on getting another tattoo with my youngest daughter's name. I won't ever get a guys name tattooed on me, but I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years and he's been a HUGE part of my life, and always will be as he adopted my eldest and is the biological father to my youngest, so I have no issues putting something on me that represents him. I've been considering a vine (his favorite color is green, convenient) that connects to 3 other flowers done in the current favorite colors of me and my daughters - blue for me, pink for my eldest, and orange and/or red for my youngest.

Funny though .. my boyfriend doesn't like tattoos or piercings. :laugh:
  • ziggiezed
    ziggiezed Posts: 36
    Options
    To each his own i say i have 2 but you will never see them unless i undressed. I also think ppl should take inconsideration where they put their tatto before they get them depending on were you work.
    professionalism
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Tattoos can be interesting but they are never sexy or hot.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options

To each her own. :smile:

I love mine. My husband loves mine. That's all that really matters.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options

To each her own. :smile:

I love mine. My husband loves mine. That's all that really matters.

Exactly and thats how it should be.