True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I've been eating alot of Halloween candy today. Under the guise of I'm preparing for the hurricane.

I am using that guise too.. except I live in Iowa.. thing will that work? It is raining here...

If I lived in Iowa, I would eat candy every time it rained too. :)
  • Backtolovely
    Backtolovely Posts: 70 Member
    Confession: I'm an awful double (or sometimes even triple) texter. I will mope around for the entire day if I don't get a response, even if I have sound reasoning for not having gotten a response. I'm "that person" lmao.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I judge people on food they eat and exercise they do.
    Not in a bad way, but to understand why they are where they are at.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    I am hoping to do this one day (vacation!):

73ba5utvbxo8.gif
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not happy about that other confession thread that copied mine. B)

Baaastiiiiids. Which one is the other confession thread and which one is yours?

LOL. This one is mine I started in August 2015. That other thread in Fun & Games is just trying to steel my thunder. :#

I confess I never go into the fun & games forum so I have only used this thread
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I've been eating alot of Halloween candy today. Under the guise of I'm preparing for the hurricane.

I am using that guise too.. except I live in Iowa.. thing will that work? It is raining here...

Touche. I actually only had one fun sized candy bar... but I want the whole bag! Restraint is strong for the time being.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    i confess i love barbie movies
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    I confess I watched Frozen for the first time on the plane home because I needed a shortish movie and wanted to know what the big deal was, and Let It Go has been playing in my head nonstop for 3 days.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member

I used to live in Iowa. You just never know when a minor thunderstorm is going to intensify into something worse.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess my eight year old right now.....I love her very much but OMG. Can I trade her for an ice cream sandwich? WHINE WHINE WHINE

OMG must be an 8 year old thing mine has been horrible...its a pizza a I'm sucking back the wine tonight
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    My very favorite male patient was just in. He is so hot and very sweet. Also very married but when he comes in he always asks for me, we talk a bit longer than we probably need.. flirt a little bit too... I have never cheated on my spouse but if this guy were to say "Hey meet me in my car" .... I would probably follow him out....

wouldn't that be embarrassing if he did one day, and you walked out behind him, he opened the car door and turned around to face you, you ripped open your shirt and he says, "I wondered if you wanted to buy a box of girl scout cookies?"

lmao!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    My very favorite male patient was just in. He is so hot and very sweet. Also very married but when he comes in he always asks for me, we talk a bit longer than we probably need.. flirt a little bit too... I have never cheated on my spouse but if this guy were to say "Hey meet me in my car" .... I would probably follow him out....

wouldn't that be embarrassing if he did one day, and you walked out behind him, he opened the car door and turned around to face you, you ripped open your shirt and he says, "I wondered if you wanted to buy a box of girl scout cookies?"

LMFAO!!!! Then the cops show up!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lol yep, I would have a freezer full!
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member

this is why i love you! :D
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member

OMG, hilarious!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member

May be the post of the year! LOLOLOL
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    I confess that I have taken the forums too seriously.