• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Q - Why is Divorce so Expensive ?

A - It's Worth Every Penny.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    25k and 4 years in court to get custody of my kids, and get rid of my ex wife, worth every penny
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    jonnucke wrote: »
    138shades wrote: »
    i wish i would never have gotten married

r u still married? lol

yes

You should probably tell your wife

she knows, she and i have had the conversation many times. we have kids and she dosnt work so if we divorce i will never see my kids, and she gets 1/2 my money while not working.

She gets half the money you make even if someone gives her a cool million. Guys get the shaft when it comes to time with the kiddos vs what it does to us financially
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    i wish i would never have gotten married

r u still married? lol

yes

You should probably tell your wife

she knows, she and i have had the conversation many times. we have kids and she dosnt work so if we divorce i will never see my kids, and she gets 1/2 my money while not working.

She gets half the money you make even if someone gives her a cool million. Guys get the shaft when it comes to time with the kiddos vs what it does to us financially

Nerp.

While this may have been true 10-15 years ago, family law is now heavily adopting 50/50 custody agreements. Unless one parent is found to truly be unfit, judges want parents to spend equal time with children.

The reason it doesn't look like it, is directly related to how much time a man spends working outside the home vs how much a woman does.

For example: I share custody of my 5y/o. 50/50. I also work from home, while my sons father works a typical 9-5. That means that even when it's "his day", my son is drooped off with me in the AM to get ready for school, and I pick him up after school and keep him til 4:45.

While it may be true in some cases, I think that if parents took a really good look at how many hours a day they can ACTUALLY parent, instead of fighting hours for hour against the other parent in a courtroom, it'd be a lot easier to see why one parent has more time than the other.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I invite people to go to lunch with me, not cause i like their company, but so's i can eat something other than a boring azz salad~
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    i confess i had 3 'nightmares' last night and i cant stop thinking about what they mean

cause im one of those freaky "psychic woo woo people"
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lexi3500 wrote: »
    I jut want to talk to somebody on here . I'm so pissed @ some people on here all there talk is drama. I don't need this

I confess that in my opinion, some people that like to lie (multiple big ol' whopping lies) to gain sympathy should have their IP address tracked and blocked so they can no longer be part of the community, especially after having been busted....

@lexi3500 & @beautifulAna8 z7fx4ijh51e8.png
  • kbsangel1986
    Options
    I confess that after nearly two years of trying to get pregnant, my appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist is next week but I gave up hope 3 cycles ago.

Fingers crossed, just in case :)

Gonna pry...is adoption an option? I know it isn't exactly the same, but that's what my sister and BiL did. I have the most amazing nephew ever <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that after nearly two years of trying to get pregnant, my appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist is next week but I gave up hope 3 cycles ago.

Good luck!! I know many who have gone this route. It's tough but be strong
  • kbsangel1986
    Options
    It is an option but my husband was adopted and doesn't know any of his "own blood". We were hoping to create that for him.

I also confess that as a woman, it makes me feel like a failure.

:( While I haven't been in your shoes, I really want you to know that I feel for you both. I wish there was some way I could put into words the emotion(s) I feel at reading this, but I can't...

Remember too, family is so much more than being blood related. Family is heart, home, undeserved and unconditional love, forgiveness and so much more.

I don't know what your thoughts are on religion (if you even have any, no need to disclose unless you want to), but just know that I am praying for guidance and answers for you and your husband.
  • TriciaFPal
    TriciaFPal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really am a positive, encouraging person and add as many buddies on here that need a kick in the butt or a little yay!!... but some people are just plain creepy and others drop out in a week. I'll keep doing what I'm doing for my own *kitten*... hopefully see some on a maintenance thread someday!! Have a wonderful tomorrow!
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm an overly emotional hot mess today. Tomorrow will be better!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Need a good fapppp, really.
    Chance are 100% too.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have big feet. I justify them by being tall...but they are pretty big.
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I confess the idea of my brother-in-law and his two kids moving in annoys the crap out of me but being a good submissive husband I'll just try to smile and grin it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Some people really make me shake my head with their petty childish schoolyard behaviour