Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    First weigh in, I lost 1.2 lbs according to my new scale. I initially weight on my old inaccurate one, so maybe it's really more- but I'll take it! Looking forward to hearing your progress
  • djaustin53
    djaustin53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend too.. I'm 63 and need to lose at least 20#.
  • Body_under_construction
    Options
    Please add me I need all the motivation I can get. Constant struggle for me. I'm my own worse ememy. I'm 5'2 and need to lose 25 lbs and 30 lbs would put me at my original goal weight ☺️ currently weighing in at 157
  • MoonDimple
    MoonDimple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be added... I began nearly two weeks ago with a goal to lose 30 lbs by Dec 31st 2016. I am being very good so far but it always helps to have each other for support and motivation when life throws stuff at us or when temptation is too great.
  • tjeanlong
    tjeanlong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! Newbie to this chat stuff though. How do I join?
    I'm 5'9" and 205 down from 213 in the last 5 weeks. I'd love to be 180 by Christmas. Ultimately around 150/160 or so (the weight I was before I had kids...).
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Approx. 5ft 163.6lbs, not sure if I can hit 30 lbs but I wld love too because I would like to go on vacation for Christmas. Did the lose 20lbs by July and hit somewhere between 15-16 lbs off and have put on and lost that several times since then
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm also planning to lose 30 pounds by December. I've lost 15 so far.

I'm using Dietbet and it really helps keep me accountable. I've really stayed on track this time.
  • darciew2
    darciew2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in as well. 5"8' 198... 25-30 pounds by dec will be a challenge for sure! I could use some help ideas and motivation to stick with it! I'm a serial loser of 5-7 pounds and I give up.
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First week weigh in - I've lost 1:5 lbs, now on 189.5. Didn't get to the gym much this week unfortunately but ate well and it paid off. In edinburgh for a few days so hoping to keep walking and burn the inevitable naughty scottish foods off
  • sharanksandhu
    sharanksandhu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need motivation to start working out and eating healthy. Need to lose atleast 30 pounds . Feel free to add me .
  • henrycrib
    henrycrib Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'5" 201 this a.m. Have lost 34 lbs since January. I am stuck. Same weight for a month. 1000-1200 calories a day. Poor health and bad knee but still walk 3 xs a week. Any suggestions?
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Henrycrib,
    It's of all, it's awesome that you've lost 34 since January!! Any tips, macronutrients would be appreciated! What about aqua jogging, water aerobics or recumbent bike for your knee?
  • Hensday
    Hensday Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Welcome Hensday! I'm 5'2 and 190 and just started/joined MFP last Thursday. Question, if you cut out sugar, are having any fruit?

No I've cut fruit completely out.
  • Hensday
    Hensday Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    My new scale came in today, yay!!! Question, do y'all weigh first thing in the morning before having anything to eat/drink?

I weigh in first thing in the am, after using the bathroom!
  • polabearbote
    polabearbote Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose 30 lbs by December. I started here weighing 226 lbs and now i'm 216 lbs and I am 5'5". Been doing fitness boxing for 2 weeks now and eating minimal fat as of now. Include me in the group or add me. Let's motivate each other!