True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• indiecupcake89
    indiecupcake89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @888Butterfly888 I confess I am as well...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm generally afraid of men (no offense guys).

whaat? why?

..... we're harmless

more or less
  • arjohnson128
    arjohnson128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hide new clothes and shoes in my car for weeks at a time so my husband won't notice.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hide new clothes and shoes in my car for weeks at a time so my husband won't notice.

I used to do this years ago....but hid them in a spare room then slowly put them into my cupboard. if he noticed ..I'd say Id had them for over a year..just never wore them ..I also bought a very expensive leather handbag ..that I told my hub my gf gave to me because she didn't like the colour after she got it home.. :D
  • niclink79
    niclink79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    niclink79 wrote: »
    I confess that automatic toilets scare me every time they go off and I'm not ready

Every...single...time! Next time drape some toilet paper over the sensor so it doesnt go off if you lean forward a tad bit #lifehack

cy2rw5ehe9tq.jpeg

• sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm addicted to La Croix flavored sparkling water and drink way too much of the stuff. So long, tooth enamel. It's been nice.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    My Sister has been a crazy cat lady... at one time... 43 cats...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a drinking problem. But not with alcohol, with all liquids.

8eh89x4u9bxl.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    @GnothiSeauton23 @PlaydohPants together at last?! Also I confess that I have no idea how I haven't seen this episode, but it's awesome. jbf6d835wh1r.jpg

• RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I ate half a bag of white chocolate covered pretzels (about 3-4 oz maybe) and wend over my budget probably 600 calories. I'm eating smaller today to compensate u.u
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    @GnothiSeauton23 @PlaydohPants together at last?! Also I confess that I have no idea how I haven't seen this episode, but it's awesome. jbf6d835wh1r.jpg

:lol: I love it!!
    That episode was so trippy! It was a crossover episode at the start of one of the seasons but I forget which one

Archer Season 4 premiere, "Fugue and Riffs."
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I ate half a bag of white chocolate covered pretzels (about 3-4 oz maybe) and wend over my budget probably 600 calories. I'm eating smaller today to compensate u.u

holy *kitten* i want chocolate so bad that sounds so good