rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Interesting ...
  • WYMANT0004
    WYMANT0004 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hate snakes I don't know why people have pets as snakes
    newmeadow wrote: »
    The snake situation is out of control, I agree. When I see people with snakes draped over their shoulders, I always cross the street and sometimes throw up in my mouth a little.
    Haha. It creeps me out just looking @ them makes me throw ip

You both hate snakes and yet you both, of your own free will, chose to visit a thread titled "Snakes"... Then you just had to go out of your way to tell everyone how much you hate snakes. And then you continue to return to the snake thread and fill two pages with inane chatter... ???

If you do not like snakes, fine, that is your prerogative. But kindly pass along without depositing your unneeded and unwanted scorn. I hate coffee but you will never see me walk into a Starbucks and tell everyone there how much I hate it and how stupid I think they all are.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    WYMANT0004 wrote: »
    The snake situation is out of control, I agree. When I see people with snakes draped over their shoulders, I always cross the street and sometimes throw up in my mouth a little.

You both hate snakes and yet you both, of your own free will, chose to visit a thread titled "Snakes"... Then you just had to go out of your way to tell everyone how much you hate snakes. And then you continue to return to the snake thread and fill two pages with inane chatter... ???

If you do not like snakes, fine, that is your prerogative. But kindly pass along without depositing your unneeded and unwanted scorn. I hate coffee but you will never see me walk into a Starbucks and tell everyone there how much I hate it and how stupid I think they all are.

Public forum
  • WYMANT0004
    WYMANT0004 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Public forum

Yes, I understand it is a public forum which gives them the right to post whatever, whenever, where ever. However, I also understand how to act in an adult and respectable manner, hence my analogy to the Starbucks which is just as much a public forum.

The point being that just because you have the freedom to run your mouth does not mean you necessarily always ought to.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    WYMANT0004 wrote: »

Public forum

Derailing threads is against the community guidelines though, I believe.