Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome Justbreathe418.I'm glad your here.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    No workout out.no diet.No nothing.It's my fun day .Happy 4th of july everyone. Be safe and have fun.:smile:
  • CrochetGator
    CrochetGator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3 day 1 today. I have been doing all of the modified versions, except for the exercise where you lay on your back and climb up your leg to touch the bottom of your foot. I really like that one. I have a lot of homework for college to do today but in a little while I am taking a break to do my workout. Great job everyone. Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Happy 4th!!!!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm glad you stopped in.Please let us know how you like week 3.work out 3 ok?
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile: Ok,I'm back in gear today.I'll be back with my workoutout later.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile: I think I liked my little fun day too much LOL.Ok,I'm back in gear.I did day 13.Week 2.workout 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.Have a great day everyone. :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Good morning :smile: .I'll be back with my workout later.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did day 14.Week 2.workout 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.This is my last day of workout 2.I will start week 3.work out 3 tommorrow.Have a happy day everyone.:smile:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi can i join , i started on monday, i plan to do this along with at least 20 minutes of cardio, question for those who have been doing it longer then a week, how many inches/ lbs have u lost so far , and when will the soreness subside , and about the weight gain when will it go back down?, thanks hope u guys are having a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • blushing
    blushing Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join also. I just finished level 1 day 1
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Sure you can join.I'm glad your here.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I walked to the grocery store and back in the heat and sun for 3 hours with my cart to get food.I do not have a car.I'm tired and dehydrated so I'm drinking lots of water in the air condition right now.There will be no workout.That was my workout.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Day 4 of my Ripped In 30.Turbo Fire Hybrid ,burned 423 calories, my body is still sore , and the protein skakes are helping a little, hope u guys are still getting ripped, have a terrific thrusday :flowerforyou:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile:

Your doing great.I had to walk to the grocery store and back again today and pay my bills in the heat and sun with my cart to get food for my children.It wasn't as hot as it was yesterday.But still hot.There will be no workout.That was my workout again.I shouldn't have to walk and get any more food now.I will start week 3.workout 3 of Jillian michaels tommorrow.Have a Happy friday and weekend everyone.:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Day 5, the soreness is gone and i have been drinking more water , i will take some before pics later on, hope u guys are having a fantastic friday :flowerforyou:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Good morning :smile: .Your doing really good.I haven't done my workout yet.I'll be back to post it later.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,Day 17.this is my first day of doing week 3.Workout 3 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.I really thought I was going to hate work out 3 because other people did not like it.But I liked it.I like workout 2 better though.I actually thought workout 2 was harder than workout 3.I like the pinkish workout outfits in this video.I felt my triceps this time.Have a happy day everyone.:smile:
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry I disappeared, we were on vacation - BUT I took Jillian with me : )

I finished up Week 2, and it was great. Today is my day off, and I start Week 3 tomorrow. I've already taken a sneak peak, and I am scared.

Sounds like everyone is doing well.
    -e
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile: OH YEAH ! HOORAH. I FEEL GREAT.::bigsmile: Day 18.Week 3.Workout 3 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.I want the pink workout outfits LOL.:laugh:
  • kjwalker2014
    kjwalker2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about to start week 1 day 2! I had to take a three day break after just the first day, I'm so out of shape...I was practically crawling up the stairs :cry: My muscles are happy again and I'm back on the horse. It seems like youre doing great, keep up the good work!