Feeling unattractive?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    dgvjfzc3p1x9.jpeg

Does this happen to you when you get your roots touched up?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I feel sexy today for sure....OLAY!

wpzxaanm7wya.png
    You know how to rock that sombrero bro!
  • kareaashley
    kareaashley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There will always be someone younger, in better shape,and more appealing to the eye. The one thing they can't be is me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love to feel atractive to someone = \
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I always tell people, that believe that; they're unattractive: "That's great because it means, that you don't have so many other problems; to consume that time with."!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    I've learned that even though I don't ever feel attractive, I am happy being me. That came with age for me though.

I'm glad you are happy being you. For the record, you ARE an attractive man.
    I never feel attractive TBH. I come off like I do, and plenty of people think I'm totally full of myself, but I struggle with insecurity pretty bad most days.

We are all guilty of self deprecating... despite compliments (which I am really bad at taking), attention from partners, or even strangers. Some days you just feel like a pile of crap. And that's ok, you're allowed to have an ugly day- we all are.

Don't let it make or break you, OP. It's really minuscule in the grand scheme of things- there's far more to life- feeling pretty is low on the totem pole.

The truth is...regardless of whether or not you will believe it... You are truly a beautiful person, inside and out.

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Feeling unattractive doesn't mean people don't have other problems. In fact it's often a symptom of deeper problems. Dealing with the deeper issues can resolve it. I haven't read these books. But, I saw someone recommending The Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Feeling unattractive doesn't mean people don't have other problems. In fact it's often a symptom of deeper problems. I haven't read these books. But, I saw someone recommending The Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown.

I agree, that's why I said: "so many"! I have so many issues that consume my time, that if I spent anytime focusing on my attractiveness; I'd then have no time to enjoy anything!
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    I've learned that even though I don't ever feel attractive, I am happy being me. That came with age for me though.

I never feel attractive TBH. I come off like I do, and plenty of people think I'm totally full of myself, but I struggle with insecurity pretty bad most days.

We are all guilty of self deprecating... despite compliments (which I am really bad at taking), attention from partners, or even strangers. Some days you just feel like a pile of crap. And that's ok, you're allowed to have an ugly day- we all are.

Don't let it make or break you, OP. It's really minuscule in the grand scheme of things- there's far more to life- feeling pretty is low on the totem pole.

The truth is...regardless of whether or not you will believe it... You are truly a beautiful person, inside and out.

Omg- where did you come from?!?!

I am going to cry, Cali!

Why didn't I know you were back?!

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

I am going to cry, Cali!

I thought you were just ignoring me. :( So I was hiding.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

I am going to cry, Cali!

I thought you were just ignoring me. :( So I was hiding.

I have been accused of many things--- but this, this hurts!

I would never. Ever. Ever!

As usual, I'm behind bars (:insert not surprised face here:) and I just respond to whoevers quoted me to avoid the... Drama. :lol:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Feeling unattractive doesn't mean people don't have other problems. In fact it's often a symptom of deeper problems. I haven't read these books. But, I saw someone recommending The Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown.

I agree, that's why I said: "so many"! I have so many issues that consume my time, that if I spent anytime focusing on my attractiveness; I'd then have no time to enjoy anything!

That's a healthy outlook. You allow yourself to enjoy things (even though you face many challenges) rather than focusing on your attractiveness. A lot of people don't allow themselves to enjoy life in favor of worrying about their attractiveness. And I mean it often comes from a much deeper place.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

You are the best sushi friend evah. ❤️

• thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I often feel unattractive than I look in the mirror and watch my frown turn upside down. It's all about how you see yourself . Who cares what others think rsjsm5ti180g.jpeg

Your lipstick is on point! ❤️

I think I love you
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I often feel unattractive than I look in the mirror and watch my frown turn upside down. It's all about how you see yourself . Who cares what others think rsjsm5ti180g.jpeg

I meant, I think I love you! Awesome funny
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I dont think that I am unattractive I am just tired of being "pretty for a big girl" like can't you just say im pretty its super annoying
  • rstgw3
    rstgw3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heck no I am a sexy beast!