True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I confess I just ate a giant spoonful of peanut butter (not the natural kind) and justified it because it's protein..? lol
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't understand the point of the stupid games where you comment on the poster above you. I checked out the "fun and games" thread and I didn't find it fun at all. This thread, however, is a gem.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't understand the point of the stupid games where you comment on the poster above you. I checked out the "fun and games" thread and I didn't find it fun at all. This thread, however, is a gem.

It's pretty simple...basically you cast your rod in..and wait for someone below you to give you a compliment or flirt or show any sort of positive reaction...then you reel that ish in and off to PM land you go...

It's pretty brilliant actually!

Is that how it works? Interesting

I confess I'm starting to LOVE driving the tank
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

It's pretty simple...basically you cast your rod in..and wait for someone below you to give you a compliment or flirt or show any sort of positive reaction...then you reel that ish in and off to PM land you go...

I confess I love how your mind works.. :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Is that how it works? Interesting

I confess I'm starting to LOVE driving the tank

54937865.jpg

Are you saying my tank isn't a tank?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Dangit now I'm curious about the donkey.

What's her actual screenname? Now I'm curious as hell!

It's easy to find her lol.

I confess that I'm kinda obsessed with Pandora and have been listening to Jim Gaffigan radio for a couple days now. Thanks @GnothiSeauton23

Don't use all your data in one place

Nah only when I'm in the car. Otherwise it's running in the background on my office computer.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm totally going to take the tank to another mall and get a dress
    I don't need a new dress. If I pay cash it doesn't count right?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mf45qtr1dh1rpntky.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    For your next profile, cause I'm almost positive this one will be deleted eventually, just make your profile pic a cartoon or something and not an actual person. Also, don't hijack a thread with your "hi" If you want to actually be here than stop pretending to be someone you're not just for attention (like calling yourself ugly on another thread, knowing you'd get plenty of compliments with SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE) but honestly I just have to assume you're trolling and you like the attention either way, positive or negative.

I've played enough online FPS to recognize that Lexi is probably a boy around the age of 13 and probably in some eastern Europe country, given when he is active.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    so many myths

Totally agree with you Tom. I peeked at your diary. You are doing just fine!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like, if I had a bat with a rail road spike through the top, it would get used, way to often, on brainless idiots, who cant think for them selves, and I would enjoy every messy second of it..
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I confess I feel like, if I had a bat with a rail road spike through the top, it would get used, way to often, on brainless idiots, who cant think for them selves, and I would enjoy every messy second of it..

I've been working on a photonphaserdestructor gun for decades. The idea is that if someone is an idiot, I just use the gun on them and they explode in a puff of ash and energy. I guess it's a good thing I've been unsuccessful.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Been a tough week.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I also had words with donkey chick when she tried to come for me. I don't even play that. Had to blast her out of the water.

I confess I made her feel "fat", on purpose, after she said I had "buttchin".

And I confess that I'd feel more guilty about that if I thought she were a "real" woman behind the pic.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mf45qtr1dh1rpntky.gif

Yup!