New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    71S1dgSVjwL._SX522SX522_SY498_CR,0,0,522,498_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY498_CR,0,0,522,498_SH20_.jpg

I've tried this years ago but saw it at the store and decided to try it again because it was on sale. I added it to waffles and it was pretty good. I've also made hot coco and topped it with some. I tasted it plain and it does have a subtle marshmallow flavor but has a weird chemical aftertaste. It was a nice addition to my hot coco and waffles though. If it was on sale I would buy again. Also may mix it in with yogurt or smoothies.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    im4yef41gvpz.png

IT WORKS!!!

I used Google on my Samsung to log-in and can now post a photo, thanks for the tip!

Yay! Glad to be of service! :)

Also glad I cane back to visit the thread today...I gotta get my hands on some of those pumpkin Grands now!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    118hxrr.jpg
    This one is my favorite so far, but I have also tried the raspberry, blueberry, and have a cherry one waiting in my fridge. These are SO yummy. Really creamy yogurt, and the fruit they put in is sweet and delicious. When mixed together, it's a wonderful combination. It's like a lighter version of noosa.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely eat a pumpkin spice Twinkie dog.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I highly recommend it.
    I just can't help but wonder now if that was so good, how would the deep fried twinkies be with it??
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I highly recommend it.
    I just can't help but wonder now if that was so good, how would the deep fried twinkies be with it??

Pumpkin mixed with hot dog flavor?!?!!?! I would NEVER have thought of this. Hot dog and pumpkin are two things I've never thought would be good together LOL (cinnamon + hot dog?). But I LOVE them both so I take your word for it. Might even be really good with a maple breakfast sausage in it.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure these are not new, but they are new to me and I love them! Squirrel Brand - Creme Brulee Almonds. I ordered mine on Amazon.

89nli10mqn9p.jpg
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

I highly recommend it.

Pumpkin mixed with hot dog flavor?!?!!?! I would NEVER have thought of this. Hot dog and pumpkin are two things I've never thought would be good together LOL (cinnamon + hot dog?). But I LOVE them both so I take your word for it. Might even be really good with a maple breakfast sausage in it.

I second the maple sausage idea. That sounds amazeballs. I live in Cincinnati and they put cinnamon/cocoa hot dog sauce (aka "chili") on hot dogs here. I think this could be thing. Ooo.. you could wrap the pumpkin spice biscuit dough around hotdogs for a "pig in a blanket" kind of thing. Now I want to go grocery shopping and experiment.
  • hgycta
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »

I highly recommend it.

I second the maple sausage idea. That sounds amazeballs. I live in Cincinnati and they put cinnamon/cocoa hot dog sauce (aka "chili") on hot dogs here. I think this could be thing. Ooo.. you could wrap the pumpkin spice biscuit dough around hotdogs for a "pig in a blanket" kind of thing. Now I want to go grocery shopping and experiment.

I feel like I started a terrible, but wonderful thing. Oh how I wish I had maple breakfast sausage now!!!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,249 Member
    Options
    This one is my favorite so far, but I have also tried the raspberry, blueberry, and have a cherry one waiting in my fridge. These are SO yummy. Really creamy yogurt, and the fruit they put in is sweet and delicious. When mixed together, it's a wonderful combination. It's like a lighter version of noosa.
    I really need to look for this one! It's "safe" for me to have (I had a medical condition that is food sensitive) and I love pears and honey. Thanks for the tip!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I just tried Taco Bell's new Airheads Mystery Flavor Freeze and it reminds me of a cherry slurpee from 711, very unimpressed but apparently each box of mix has a different flavor which is sort of neat o:
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY found the Mexican chocolate noosa after weeks of hunting for it! Has anyone else tried it?

My favorite flavor!!!! I only find it in the 4 pack which costs $5 at my Walmart but it is so dang yummy I keep buying it.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Pretty sure these are not new, but they are new to me and I love them! Squirrel Brand - Creme Brulee Almonds. I ordered mine on Amazon.

89nli10mqn9p.jpg

I've had these before and they are super addicting!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    This is really late, but I finally ate the peanut butter and the mint Quest keto cups that I bought ages ago. I tried the vanilla first and thought they were awful, so I hadn't wanted to eat the others. But I found the mint ones were quite good - not super minty but not too weak of a flavour either. The peanut butter ones are alright. They are not like Reese's or anything, and have a fairly mild peanut butter flavour and a somewhat pronounced sweetened-with-erythritol flavour, but they were not bad either. They are not lower calories than Reese's, but I guess if you are following keto they would fit your macros. I don't, so I wouldn't buy them again, but unlike the vanilla ones I enjoyed eating both of these flavours.
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Zone salted caramel nut brownie protein bar. Also, Clif pumpkin spice but that only has 8 g of protein for 240 cal.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Pick up caramel apple if you like Pop Tarts. They're amazing with a nice doughy and apple taste
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Found these at Walmart yesterday. They came in 3 flavors and were $1.58 each. kseqxrvt9ffh.jpeg
    9koqa7qet53g.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    So, I finally found a vanilla bean Halo Top pint at Giant. It *is* good, but it's not $1.75/one half-cup good. I think I may save this for special occasions, like my birthday or something...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    So, I finally found a vanilla bean Halo Top pint at Giant. It *is* good, but it's not $1.75/one half-cup good. I think I may save this for special occasions, like my birthday or something...

Plus the cost of the roll of toilet paper that you have to use afterwards.