Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• miztbaby
    miztbaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to join as well! Lost 55 poinds last year and gained 30 back due to medical issues.. here again because I'm so frustrated with myself. The goal is 160 which puts me loosing 43 pounds by January (I know it's a bit unrealistic, but aiming high!) I'm eating high protein and lower carbs (30%), working out 5 days a week. Any and all, please give me an add!!!
  • janey916
    janey916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope i'm not too late to join you. I'm 5'6" and weighed 186.4 lbs this morning. I typically weigh in every Friday. My goal weight is 150.

I've had tremendous success losing weight and maintaining what I've lost but i never quite reached my goal. Unfortunately I've started gaining back over the past 1.5 years and as of today have gained back about 24 lbs. I would love to join you all and have some group support and inspiration as I get recommitted to a healthier lifestyle where i'm moving more and eating less. Please add me.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    MeglJames wrote: »
    A little late weighing in unfortunately

SW: 190
    CW: 189
    GW: 160

Only a 1 pound loss but I was on holiday at the start of the week so I'm not feeling disappointed with it. This week I'm planning on hitting the gym/pool 5 times this week and continuing to eat well and stay off the alcohol

A pound lost means you're making progress. Keep it up!

• frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to join too! I want to lose at least 15 lbs by Christmas!! Its the end of September now, so my goal is a bit smaller than when this post was created...but i've been slipping on eat bad food so much lately and i want to do better! This is a great idea!
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So late weighing in. So I'm in 2 lbs but it's my time of the month so I think it's just bloat! I'll weigh again next weekend! A lot of you ladies are doing a great job! Let's all keep it up!!
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ** up 2 lbs. lol not "in"
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Plonderer wrote: »
    Hi ladies. I'm 5'3 and about 160. Trying to lose 10 lbs by thanksgiving but my ultimate goal is 22 lbs. I'm starting the whole 30 today. I need motivation and accountability so id love to join in with you guys. I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. I'm not doing much for excercise because of bursitis and disc problems, but lots of walking and yoga. I'm hoping the whole 30 will help me kick this bread and chips habit that I've picked up since hurting my back.

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this. 5'3 and 155. I would love to lose 20 by xmas! How do I join so I see the feed
  • Aaliya7
    Aaliya7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome all!

Keep posting your updates on this thread.
  • aldonsa
    aldonsa Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I would love to join ladies! I'm also looking to loose 30 lbs by December I lost 12 already but have 30 to go. Please add me!! I need more motivation I been over eating the past week I need friends to keep me inline. I'm 4'11 and weight 162-3? I haven't weight my self, please help!
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So, I ran a 5k yesterday and it was a good race and I made a decent time for my abilities. I weighed myself this morning and I have gained yet another pound! This means that I have gained 3.2 lbs in the past week! I am not eating too much! Look at my diaries. I just have no explanation for what is happening. I am getting really really discouraged.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear, your diary is not able to be viewed.
  • Akrunr49
    Akrunr49 Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So, I ran a 5k yesterday and it was a good race and I made a decent time for my abilities. I weighed myself this morning and I have gained yet another pound! This means that I have gained 3.2 lbs in the past week! I am not eating too much! Look at my diaries. I just have no explanation for what is happening. I am getting really really discouraged.

Could you be retaining water?? When I work out I drink a ton of water to help flush my system. I try to not weigh myself for a few days. Also if you're not drinking enough your.body could be retaining too.
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I made my diary public just now. I didn't know that nobody could see it.
  • TeddyCharlton1
    TeddyCharlton1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I'm 5'10 & 243. That would be as close to 200 lbs as I've been in a long time! Let's do this!
  • ChristinaCKelly
    Options
    I'd like to join this group too! I'm 5"10 & 1/2, and currently weigh 215. I've lost 42 pounds this past year and losing 30 more by the end of the year will get me much closers to my goal of 180.... Please add me.... we can do this folks!!!!
  • ChristinaCKelly
    Options
    Sorry for the double post, but if someone can tell me how this is going to work, I'd appreciate it. Are we all just going to continue posting and sharing on this thread for the next 3 months?
  • Lillyeve1
    Lillyeve1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, and everyone is free to add me to their buddy list.

It would be great if I can lose 10-20lbs by Christmas (35lbs loss is my ultimate goal eventually). I'm 5'2" 163lbs.