Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants!

Options

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    K people keep your info coming, I gotta go work out since the monster is finally asleep! Everyone have a great day:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    here's my info starting weight 353#'s
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like the name!

Starting Weight....yeah right...
    Weight I want to lose: 18 lbs

I have 4 children and I need to lose the rest of this baby weight...even though she is 2...:blushing:
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Don't feel bad CaseynJason - my baby is 16!! Oh that stubborn baby weight! LOL
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    start weight 220
    todays weight 215
    goal weight 145
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    I have decided that I'm gonna stick with you gals......the reason I am though is because rosabella gave me an interesting name, I'm gonna be a Mister Sister. HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!

Starting weight as of 01/01/2009 255
    Weight on 01/23/2009 is 243
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I have decided that I'm gonna stick with you gals......the reason I am though is because rosabella gave me an interesting name, I'm gonna be a Mister Sister. HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!

Starting weight as of 01/01/2009 255
    Weight on 01/23/2009 is 243
    Yeah for Rosabella! Mister Sister is cute...uhh I mean manly, yea manly!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Thanks to all of you that have joined and given me your info. :smile:

Remember......Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. Anonymous

Lets change those bad habits!
  • s_dimples
    Options
    ooo, can I join too?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    ooo, can I join too?
    Of course. We just started today. Weigh-ins are on Tuesdays and I'll keep ya posted. Welcome!
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    Haha! I love the name of this group!

My weight today is 190
    My goal is to be 180 by April 1st (and maybe to fit into my smallest pair of "someday I'll fit into these" jeans!)
    I also want to work on increasing my water.
  • s_dimples
    Options
    Thanks!!!

Starting Weight - 210
    Current Weight - 207
    Goal Weight - 170

Another goal - Look good in cute clothes in time for my trip to Rome in May!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Haha! I love the name of this group!

My weight today is 190
    My goal is to be 180 by April 1st (and maybe to fit into my smallest pair of "someday I'll fit into these" jeans!)
    I also want to work on increasing my water.
    Welcome and thanks for your goals!
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    How is everyone in our group doing this morning?
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Rise and Shine, all sisterhood members...Well off to a good start this morning, eggs and a bagel, going out for lunch, but I picked Applebee's, you know they have WW meals....should be ok
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    :grumble: Cranky teething baby, love it, love it. :grumble: Sounds like you have a good plan zoepane. I used to eat the WW menu even before I was "dieting" they are yummy.:happy: Good morning to you too Mister Sister jw. How's the prego wife?
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    She's doing good......We're still in the phase that we're trying to adjust to the fact that we're going to be having a child. We just found out two days ago at the doctors office, so it's all coming kind of fast, but I'm loving every minute of it!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    She's doing good......We're still in the phase that we're trying to adjust to the fact that we're going to be having a child. We just found out two days ago at the doctors office, so it's all coming kind of fast, but I'm loving every minute of it!
    Oh wow, I didn't know it was that new! She still has the new pregnant smell doesn't she? :laugh: Oh fun times. See you could benefit from being a Mister Sister. Most of us have been that prego wife and you can get all the insider tips our hubby's were never smart enough to figure out.:laugh: :laugh:
  • bigbird0930
    Options
    Headed to see amovie with my kid. Grapenuts for breakfast and lining my purse with healthy snacks to avoid my movie 'favorites'. Hoping to get time to excerise later.
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    Yea....any good ideas you gals have would be appreciated. That way I look like the best husband in the world....but we'll all know who's really behind it......it will just be our secret!