Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm the same at 192.6. It's to be expected as I had such a big loss last week and I was on vacation for most of the week as well.
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    250 exactly this week. :D
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    up 1 pound this week sadly :( but it was expected :(
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    167 Today! wooohooo!!! hello 60's!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Happy to announce that I'm down to 140 =)... hopefully by this time next week I'll be in the 130's!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    195.1... Ugh... up 0.9 lbs.... I even went on a great hike this weekend! I'm thinking, well hoping, it is from sodium. I ate some high sodium foods yesterday. Plus I hadn't been so good on my water intake this weekend. I plan to be a lot better about everything this week!

Good luck to the rest of you girls!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    171. Not a big loss, but it's getting consistent! :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies. It's Monday so I'm back on track after a great vacation and spending time with family. My official WI for today is 144.4 which is up 1.6 since before my cruise but I'm not complaining.

Goals for the week:
    Follow eating plan
    Drink tons of water
    30 min excercise minimum daily
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    180.4 this week. So close to being out of the 180's and into the 170's!!! But I was also camping for 4 days so I am surprised that I lost (thought I would gain). Pretty happy with where I am sitting right now! I have my final weigh in for the canyon county weight loss challenge on Saturday so I really really need to push myself this week. I am doing the advocare herbal cleanse this week too. I am really hoping (probably unrealistically) to lose 5lb! I need to double up on my workouts and really really watch what I eat and how much water I consume. Here's to a busy week of trying my hardest to get off as much weight as possible! Have a fantastic week pin-ups! :happy:
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good morning. 168.2 this week only .8 loss. Hoping for a better week this week.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 177 this morning. Down a pound after gaining last week.
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh In is 205, my mini goal for this week is doing push ups 3 sets of 10 before bed time. And drink more water less juice and no more cokes
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Goooood Morning Ladies!!! It's a beautiful day here in MN...wish I didn't have to work. I got an early morning run in and I feel GREAT!!!

Anyway....it's 147.0 for me this week. Yea! Still moving in the right direction....just not as fast as I would like.

My little girlies are gone camping this weekend with their grandparents so that opens up some extra workout time for me. I am going to try and get in double (morning/night) workouts each day this week and eat SUPER clean. I really wanna hit my goal of 145 by 07/19!!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful week!!!!

P.S. RACH you rock as always :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Weighing in at 250.4
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    132.2, getting some of my camping/drinking water weight off!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pin Ups

Weighing in at 145.8 today

Have a great week everyone
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Another week of no change. So frustrated.:grumble:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member