Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I gained 2.2 lbs since last weigh in despite staying within or very close to my calorie goal.

Water weight?
  • Emmy360
    Emmy360 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Id like to loose this amount too and make new friends with the same goals. I plan to walk 10000 steps day. Keep to my calories a day and work with weights to tone arms and panks to strengthen hip and back. Plz add me and we can work together to get healthy. Thanks and good luck.
  • toni5363
    toni5363 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Please count me in I would love to join this group if it's not too late. I weighed in yesterday 09/26/16 weighing in at 176 lbs.
  • xLovelyx87
    xLovelyx87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in, everyone can add me, I'm looking to lose 20Ibs from now till December.
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mrskila I hope so!!
  • mgbcan2
    mgbcan2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend i have similar goals. I could use a good motivational partner. :)
  • autumnanjel
    Options
    I got off track the past couple of days. Didn't really sabotage my calorie goals but just didn't make very healthy choices. Today I was really bad and had nachos at a Mexican restaurant. I am getting back on track tomorrow.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

8 Sep - 175
    15 Sep - 174
    22 Sep - 172.5
    30 Sep - 174 :( - not great, but I know I got very lazy with my logging, and succumbed to far too much temptation in the office treats! I'm away on a business trip Sun-Mon, so I've got to expect not to be able to log accurately. Hopefully, all the walking I'll have to do (and carrying bags up and down stairs on the Tube) will contribute to my deficit! Not sure if 'hauling heavy bags around London' is an exercise category though! Going to my spin class tonight, and have got some days off next week, so want to take advantage of quiet mornings in the gym whilst I'm off. Hopefully can get October off to a good start.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    Sept 16 - 161.3
    Sept 23 - 162.4
    Sept 30 - 163
    Too bad this was not the slowly gain weight thread :neutral:
    I know what I have to do, I just have to have the disipline and will power to follow through!
    The accoutablity on this thread is a good thing, I just wish I had better numbers to post :blush:
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Friday! I am the same weight today as yesterday, but I was down .2 lbs Wednesday and .6lbs Thursday. So down a total of 4 lbs. I wish it was coming off faster but I'll take it!
    Y'all have a great day!
  • kimber603
    kimber603 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'4", 186. Would love to lose 20 to 25 by December. Menopause is making it extremely difficult!
  • starkiller8885
    starkiller8885 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'd like to join in! 5'4'' and at 183. I would like to lose about 16 pounds by December.
  • autumnanjel
    Options
    I was running late this morning. I will post my weight tomorrow.
  • Akrunr49
    Akrunr49 Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Akrunr49 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in! I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I hopped on the scale to read 177.6. I will however round it up to 178 and claim my 2 pound weight loss! Next week my goal is 176. :smile:

SW : 218
    9/16: 180
    9/23: 178 current weight
    GW: 150

Friday weigh in! I was thinking my weight had stalled because I haven't dropped any this really the last few days however the weight I'd been looking at is 176. So I did get my two pound weight loss. Two days ago I was 175.2, but it probably doesn't count because I hadn't been drinking enough water. I fit a few workouts in earlier this week but my 7 week old has had some horrible sleep patterns here lately. I will hopefully fit a few more in the coming week. I need to keep my water up as well. I have also been pretty consistent with calorie counting and my macros are averaging out well too. Next week's goal is 174. :smile:

SW : 218
    9/16: 180
    9/23: 178
    9/30: 176 CW
    GW: 150

26 pounds left of my 68 pregnancy gain.
  • MirandaCheng77
    MirandaCheng77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm new to the community. I'm 5'4 and 150 pounds. Because my emotional issues, I started binge eating and gained 40 pounds in 2 months. It really affected my normal life and my study. I wish I can find someone who has familiar experience want to change. My goal is to get rid of this life and try to lose 30 pounds in 40 days. This my challenge and I hope someone can join me. If you are interested, please add me as a friend. Hope we can change ourselves from now.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    I plan to drink lots of water, reduce my carbs, eat more fruit, veggies and protein. I plan to walk daily and to do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds and some Tae Bo- both on Utube

I love her YouTube videos! When I can't go outside and walk, her 3 mile walking videos are a lifesaver!

Looks like I've been losing 1.3 lbs a week and so far I've lost around 11 lbs. Maybe by December I'll lose another 13 lbs if I keep on track, and that will make my total weight loss in December, 25 lbs. That's good for me :smiley:
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mobeaton0 wrote: »
    Does anyone eat their exercise calories?

Only about half
  • lynalyei
    lynalyei Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i had a stomach bug and maintained my weight.i have to push harder next week if i can lose 20 pound by december.