weigh-in- 146.5
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 234.4 lbs this morning. Good luck, Pin Ups! :wink:
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 170 this morning -- only 1 lb away from being in the "Healthy" BMI range! I can't wait to see the 160's. Congrats to all my Pin ups for this week!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I hate to report it, but I'm up a bit this week. I was at my parents house Thursday-Sunday for my brothers wedding, sil's bridal shower, friends baby shower, rehearsal dinner etc... Next to no time to work out...

Scale said 216.4 this morning. *sigh* and going on vacation again this weekend and may not be able to get my weight in on Monday since I dont get back until Monday evening. Just trying to make the best choices I can. I KNOW it's better choices than they would have been a year ago though!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2.4lbs this week. Ugggghhhhhhhh
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    same weight this week. I'm starting a biggest loser competition with some from friends, so i should be droppin the pounds soon. money is a good motivator!!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am the same this week... I upped my workouts last week and finished TOM yesterday so hoping to finally start going down again soon!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    180.4 this week. So close to being out of the 180's and into the 170's!!! But I was also camping for 4 days so I am surprised that I lost (thought I would gain). Pretty happy with where I am sitting right now! I have my final weigh in for the canyon county weight loss challenge on Saturday so I really really need to push myself this week. I am doing the advocare herbal cleanse this week too. I am really hoping (probably unrealistically) to lose 5lb! I need to double up on my workouts and really really watch what I eat and how much water I consume. Here's to a busy week of trying my hardest to get off as much weight as possible! Have a fantastic week pin-ups! :happy:

Good Luck!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Same 156... Hope it's water weight!!! :angry:
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well, sadly, I didn't get to keep my 196. However, I did *FINALLY* break that plateau! I also broke out of the twos! I'm "officially" 199.8! It's 0.2 under 200, but I'LL TAKE IT! Woo-hoo! We have a week's vacation coming up this week - from W to W, including a wedding and a whole lot of time spent with my family, so... Here's hoping for a maintain-to-loss next Monday! ^_^
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    169 again today! Finally... didn't gain sh** over the weekend! Of course, it took LOTS of exercise and a bit more discipline!
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    finally things moved slightly... 131. 8

keep up the good work ladies!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I hate to report it, but I'm up a bit this week. I was at my parents house Thursday-Sunday for my brothers wedding, sil's bridal shower, friends baby shower, rehearsal dinner etc... Next to no time to work out...

Scale said 216.4 this morning. *sigh* and going on vacation again this weekend and may not be able to get my weight in on Monday since I dont get back until Monday evening. Just trying to make the best choices I can. I KNOW it's better choices than they would have been a year ago though!!

So, I fell back asleep after I posted and when I just woke up now I re-weighed and am now coming in at 215.8... Can I go with that instead? Haha
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone! 176.6 lbs this week.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm at 208.6

eek! up from last week, hate to blame it on TOM but.. i'm back on track this week!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Pin-Ups!! My weight stayed the same this week... just as I thought since I lost a little more last week when I wasn't feeling too hot. Plus, here comes my accountability, I've eaten way too much during the past 3 days and didn't exercise at all last week. :grumble: However, today is a new day and the beginning of a new week and I plan on REEEEALLY buckling down to keep the momentum going. Congrats to those who have stayed focused and lost and for those of you in the same boat as me... let's kick some butt this week!! We can do this!!:happy:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    158.8 this week... booo
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This week has been crazy good for me. I'm weighing in this week at 157 lbs even.