The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    ^^ your results are amazing! You did great!

I'm definitely starting the 30DS tomorrow! I'll pair it up with the HIIT I do in the mornings.

Here we go!
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So I just finished the 30 day shred it took me 35 days. I only wish I took more measurements I just did waist and thighs. Really happy with my results and planning on starting round 2 tomorrow.

Pounds lost 11.6 lbs
    Waist 4 inches lost
    Thigh 1.5 inches lost

i8imxfeg3lu1.jpeg

• Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I cant belive i finished 30 day shred in 20 days. I went from 173.8 to 168.6. Wish i had taken measurements as well. But i feel i got more stamina now.
  • sarahbmw23
    sarahbmw23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the 3o day shed ,
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    hollybod wrote: »
    So I just finished the 30 day shred it took me 35 days. I only wish I took more measurements I just did waist and thighs. Really happy with my results and planning on starting round 2 tomorrow.

Pounds lost 11.6 lbs
    Waist 4 inches lost
    Thigh 1.5 inches lost

i8imxfeg3lu1.jpeg

Great job! I'm hoping to see about the same, ten days to go for me. You will do shred again straight away? I've been wondering if I'll do the same or try something new next.
  • blackchick46
    blackchick46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Great job! I'm hoping to see about the same, ten days to go for me. You will do shred again straight away? I've been wondering if I'll do the same or try something new next. [/quote]

Yea I started it again the day after I finished now on day 4 I have up my weights. Last time I used 1.5 kg this time 3 kg.
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love the workout but all the jumping aggravates my previous knee injury. Do you think that the workout would be effective on a small trampoline to minimize impact? I might give it a go again and see :)
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will definitely start the shred again tomorrow!
    These results are amazing!!
  • dillmockingbird
    dillmockingbird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I realize this thread is for those who finished but...I want to ask for advice from those of you who actually finished/continuously slaying this program.

How do I keep my abs engaged all throughout the routine?

I am finding it hard to focus engaging my abs while I am struggling to finish the routine!

Also, I am on day 4 and I cannot see any difference yet :(
  • enbranigan
    enbranigan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, too! Don't worry, it's still early in the program. It's going to take time to see a difference. What matters right now is how you feel. Do you feel stronger after doing 4 days of the shred? Maybe you can do more pushups today than you could on day 1? Celebrate the little victories! Everything else will fall into place :)

As for keeping your abs engaged - keep your hands behind your ears, lightly touching them. Try to keep your arms, head and neck as still as possible. When you go to do a crunch, use your stomach to lift your upper back off the ground.

I hope this helps. Maybe we can keep each other updated on our shred progress! Keep up the good work, I have faith in you!
  • enbranigan
    enbranigan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, too! Don't worry, it's still early in the program. It's going to take time to see a difference. What matters right now is how you feel. Do you feel stronger after doing 4 days of the shred? Maybe you can do more pushups today than you could on day 1? Celebrate the little victories! Everything else will fall into place :)

As for keeping your abs engaged - keep your hands behind your ears, lightly touching them. Try to keep your arms, head and neck as still as possible. When you go to do a crunch, use your stomach to lift your upper back off the ground.

I hope this helps. Maybe we can keep each other updated on our shred progress! Keep up the good work, I have faith in you!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Well you all have me convinced! I'm buying it asap!!!
  • zoec123
    zoec123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you supposed to this DVD every day, or do you have any rest days? The photo's on here are encouraging me to dig my DVD back out!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    zoec123 wrote: »
    Are you supposed to this DVD every day, or do you have any rest days? The photo's on here are encouraging me to dig my DVD back out!

There are a couple of great threads in fitness/exercise of groups of people doing this workout together (everyone started on various days so you wouldn't be out of place starting now). It sounds like it varies how often people are taking rest days, but it's discussed a few times in those threads.

• Martyina90
    Martyina90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi you all :smile:

Yesterday I´ve finished level 1 of the 30 days shred!It was not easy but definitely doable-apart from push ups :smiley:

Before starting I was 59,5 kg-goal is 51-52 kg.
    In level one I´ve lost one kg, -3 cm at waist, -2 cm bum, -2 cm belly, -0,5 cm legs.
    I cannot say I already look different, but I definitely feel better and super motivated!Today I´m starting level 2 ..I´ve seen the videos...it seems really difficult!!Finger crossed!!

Martina :)
  • dillmockingbird
    dillmockingbird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can someone please help me?

I am now on level 3, day 2 and I noticed I gained weight (according to the weighing scale) and that the muscles is my abdomen are not as defined as they were when I was half-way finishing level 2.

I am confused because I find level 3 more challenging and difficult than level 2 and I sweat more and my heart rate is faster.

Am I missing something?
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I gained a couple of pounds at the beginning of each level too. It all comes off in the end. This is by far my favorite workout
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!