Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    What's the opposite of internet police? Because I want to hang with those people.

Externet Criminals?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    What's the opposite of internet police? Because I want to hang with those people.

Internet vigilantes?

Hmmm? Off Topic maybe?

I was callled a "grammar nazi" on another MFP Thread b/c I complained about OP misspelling "lose" in Thread Title. My tongue was firmly in cheek, which did not matter to this "Internet Vigilante".
    So am I the "Internet Police" for joking about misspelling or is the other guy an Internet Vigilante for calling me "grammar nazi"?

Sorry, I did not mean to threadjack Banana Dude but there are self appointed Internet Police/Vigilantes.

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 And don't call me Shirley!

@Istrat115 I guess I should read the rules (again)

@Villae81 @Cutaway_Collar Have you seen the OP's replies!

We now return you and this thread back to regular broadcast of Banana Dude
  • cee134
    Options
    Work is cancelled after noon today and all day tomorrow. I don't know what Banana dude is up to, but I can guess.
  • cee134
    Options
    Speculation:

Banana dude is at his house digging a moat around his house to protect his cache of banana's from maybe rioters.
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    I'll see if I can get a photo of Banana Dude before the day is out.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    But today dude finally ate a banana.

Wasn't that an Aerosmith song?
  • cee134
    Options
    I wasn't able to take his picture. But I did find something that kinda looks like him.

x46uw9f46p4z.gif
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    If I worked with dude and couldn't help but notice what dude was eating when I passed dude's desk, I'd see it a bit differently.

I'd think to myself, good for dude. Dude's obviously fat. He chews and swallows his food and drinks his beverages, let's them digest naturally and excretes them. Dude doesn't do unnatural things in order to eat lots of food and drink lots of frappes and stay slender.

Also dude eats out in the open for everyone to see and doesn't try to hide his indulgent habits. Or his smoking. Dude leaves his food and drinks lying around on his desk for all to see and giggle about. Dude doesn't bring in a green salad and an apple to work, eat them in the break room and then go around moaning, "Oh, I'm so full! I ate like such a pig today. I'm so stuffed! How will I eat dinner tonight?!"

Dude lives his hedonism unrepentantly and wears it on this body for all to see. Yay for dude's honesty and refusal to hide from the prying eyes and snickering whispers of his co-workers.

this!!! ^^^^^
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I think banana dude is pretty awesome personally
  • cee134
    Options
    What kind of banana subculture am I missing out on?

c1u8rw7k01ph.jpg
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ymn5hcdxydh8.jpg
    dude...you're either in or out
  • cee134
    Options
    I really feel like I'm missing something....

i5odioalvd9e.jpg