Lies ..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    #ppap
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    @know thyself. J/k. Love reading your posts, sweets.
  • BoosDimples
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @me. J/k. Love reading your posts, sweets.

you should try the braille version...they are much more enjoyable when you can feel them.

Be sure the print is clearly delineated. I've no patience for small print.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    When people are nicely condescending

By the way, just in case you don't know....I like folks to be nice, rather than not, when being condescending; if that's okay with you.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    @me. J/k. Love reading your posts, sweets.

you should try the braille version...they are much more enjoyable when you can feel them.

so just last week I went into a restaurant and asked the waitress: "Do you provide menus printed in braille?"

"I'm sorry sir; no, we don't"

"Phew.. that's good.... cuz I can't read braille."
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Mouth noises and people that can't just be honest.
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When people are walking really slowly in front of you and they're just close enough to each other that you can't squeeze in between them but they're also just too far away from each other that you can't walk around them.

yep.

also...

cellphones and beardless people.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    When people say irregardless- it's jut regardless. My second pet peeve is so many people use irregardless that's it's an actual word now. Like really?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    everbeard wrote: »
    When people are walking really slowly in front of you and they're just close enough to each other that you can't squeeze in between them but they're also just too far away from each other that you can't walk around them.

yep.

also...

cellphones and beardless people.

You don't like me? :'( ....no beard here
  • Li5a_B
    Li5a_B Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There their and they're used incorrectly.
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    People who don't think before opening their mouth then get annoyed/defensive when you pull them up on the *kitten* they just said. I can't stand folks like that.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have asberger's so loud noises even on the other side of the house drive me insane but the king of these is crinkling the freaking potato chip bag. All chips should come in pringle's like containers.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    the usual - toilet seat up, not replenishing the tp, oh and flush the darn toilet with the seat close, please! hah

Your first and second point I understand, but why close the toilet seat?! It annoys me if I go to use a toilet and find it covered.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    the usual - toilet seat up, not replenishing the tp, oh and flush the darn toilet with the seat close, please! hah

Your first and second point I understand, but why close the toilet seat?! It annoys me if I go to use a toilet and find it covered.

I believe that they just meant the seat, not cover. However in a few places, covering the seat's necessary; due to rats/snakes coming out of the toilets & to prevent pets from drinking the water!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    That I am unable to find/buy bread pudding, without raisins!