The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @jader8993 Wine.... lucky! OMG, days off were AMAZING. Back to the grind for a couple of days. @merryward13 If you need a transfusion, I have your back. I think that my blood is coffee as well, lol.
    @sufferlandrian Keep your chin up, pretty soon the computers will take over and rule the world.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for them to take over. They can put me in a coma, plug me in to the machine and I can imagine that all is well and I can finally sleep. :smile:
  • TK6299
    Options
    Sleep... what is that? My sleep consisted of 4hrs and 11min today. It's going to be a looooong night my friends.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I hear you there. I beat that with five hour but I see a lot of caffeine in my future. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's going to be a good night. Starting the night with a lady that rushes her dog in because the dogs gums are purple. The dog has pigmented gums normally. The mucous membranes are nice and pink. :confused:
  • TK6299
    Options
    Working my night off.... $$$ yes please :D
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    The money is good, but time off is nice too. The snow is here. Can't wait for XC skiing to start. :smile:
  • TK6299
    Options
    The leaves are starting to fall here... No snow yet. I do enjoy my time off, but the OT is going away. It's nice to get a last bit before it's gone. So.. here I am again, lol, working my night off.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Snow flurries last night. Gone by morning when I rode home. I'm not sure why, but I love riding when it's snowing. Maybe because I'm the first to leave tracks. :smile:
  • TK6299
    Options
    @sufferlandrian Amazing! Wow, I love it. I wish I lived near the mountains again. I am originally from Colorado.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandrian You have a pretty amazing view!! No flurries here, just waiting to see how close Matthew is going to get to NC coast.

So, I do most of my tracking on my cell phone. Logged on here from my work computer and my news feed is gone, replaced with a box wanting me to invite people. On my cell phone, it's just blog posts. All my friends' statuses are gone. Wth??
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    My feed is back. I kinda panicked when is disappeared lol :smile:

Seeing what you guys do keeps me moving
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    No snow here, and it can stay that way as far as I'm concerned! This is the 1st day I've legitimately felt the need for a jacket.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    My feed is back. I kinda panicked when is disappeared lol :smile:

Seeing what you guys do keeps me moving

One guy on my FL, who quickly became no longer a member of my FL, posted a nude of himself on his feed, since "no one can see it anyway!" Did he think it was gone forever?!
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Bahahahahahahaha what a dumba$$!!!! :lol:
  • TK6299
    Options
    Bahahahahahahaha what a dumba$$!!!! :lol:

Dumba$$ indeed, lol.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Must be French. Mr. Dumass. :smile:

Busy night again. I like being busy. It makes the time go faster, but it sure does cause the records to pile up.
  • TK6299
    Options
    Records.... We don't need no stinking records....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I hear you there. I beat that with five hour but I see a lot of caffeine in my future. :smile:

So after working the past week from 3am to 11am, I am back to my normal 1130pm to 730am schedule. I slept ok but still feel I am dragging tonight. Back on the coffee and trying out an experiment. 1 cup with one of these melted in. rocket-chocolate.jpg They are small but 1 supposed to have the potency of 2 cups of caffeine in them.