30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @treehugnmama do you ever get up from the mat with the weights in your hands? I know I hurt my back one time doing that rather than putting the weights down, getting up and picking them up again. But give it a couple days to heal before trying again.
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My lower back was really sore when I first started- for me I think it was the impact of all the jumping jacks, something my body was definitely not used to! Took a rest day and it has been better as I get used to working out.
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done :)
  • cmv2003
    Options
    L2 day 10 done!
  • ejohnsontn
    ejohnsontn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity Max out tomorrow morning. Love to join
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

I do get up with weigjts in hand I will stop that!!.
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I want to join you guys if I'm allowed - will probably only be starting tomorrow since I got a Kickboxing class today which is usually quite intense on it's own ;)

If anyone feels like adding me (to motivate me and to be motivated) then please feel free to do so... :)
  • cmv2003
    Options
    Day 1 level 3 done today. The new moves are really hard, I had to 'Anita' the whole way through!
  • mistyy2013
    mistyy2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will be starting today! Super excited to start this with you guys. Please motivate me. I always end up not completing the first level due to my hectic work life.
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 2, days 6 and 7 done!

@KatKat1209 Yes join us!!

@mistyy2013 Yes please start! You can do this!! We can do this! I, myself, have started many times and haven't completed the first level/moved on to the 2nd. This time is different though! Keep telling myself it's less than 30 minutes, and I can and have to do this. Keep telling myself that weight loss is a day-by-day process, just take it day-by-day, and I'll reach my goals hopefully! Looking forward to your day 1 update!
  • jenwalkingfurther
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done!

@mistyy2013 this is the furthest I've ever made it, posting here everyday really helps! We can do it!
  • mistyy2013
    mistyy2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @katiey1123 @jenwalkingfurther thanks for the support guys! I really need it!

Just did level 1 day 1. I felt like I was going to puke oh gosh... but I still finished the workout!
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    So did the first day of Level 1 today. Workout was great - was sweating a great deal but I guess in general I was feeling quite good... no feeling of wanting to puke
  • cmv2003
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 today. Felt a bit better than yesterday.
  • jenwalkingfurther
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 completed
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Round 2 level 2 day 1. How are we all doing? Still going strong keep up the great work guys.
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done. That level is no frickin joke!!!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So excited by all the posts. Get to get back to it on Thursday!
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    You're all doing great ladies - keep it going :)
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    So excited by all the posts. Get to get back to it on Thursday!

You should - or even better: start today (or depending on your timezone tomorrow ;) )