Hotties With Bodies (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    So I need a little extra support. Don't normally like to talk about this situation, even to my family, because it makes me look like a fool for letting him come back so many times but my on again off again bf (that should have been my first warning sign) of 4 years broke up with me today and all I want to do is sleep and drown myself in food. He's leaving for the Air Force sometime this year (hasn't gotten his departure date yet) so I told him this was it, if he didn't want to be with me now there was no coming back. Easier said than done though and it's going to be a very lonesome and miserable time trying to get past this so positive energy my way please! Gonna be really hard to study for this test I have in the morning now.....
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Aw Robin, So sorry to hear that petal :( I misunderstood the positive vibes you requested on your status. Warm hugs and kisses flying your way :flowerforyou:
    You definitely deserve better hun. On again - Off again relationships are never good so I think it may probably be a blessing in disguise. I hope Im not sounding rude because I know I dont know either of you but this may be your time to find someone who loves you for you no matter what and is there for you and is the loving and understanding boyfriend who worships the ground you walk on and you should expect no less :)

Keep your chin up hun, it will be difficult for the next couple of weeks to come to terms with the situation but you will be fine cos you're a strong hottie! We'll all be here for you whenever you need to talk about anything. Just focus on looking after yourself for the next couple of weeks, try and get your mind off things, dont stress out everything will be ok.

And best of luck with your exam tomorrow pet xox :heart:
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Robin, I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Even if it ends up being for the best, it's never easy to go through that. Maybe try going for a walk instead of giving in to the food.

Got a work out in just for the group tonight. TOM is here and I haven't been feeling the greatest, but you hotties deserve a workout from the new girl, especially on the first day! :wink: Also have to get in 20 sit ups tonight.. I'll do 20 each day M-F to get in my 100.

Tomorrow I'm going out to PF Changs to celebrate 3 years of marriage with my husband! Haven't been to PF Changs in months so I'm pretty pumped! Going to try to get a very early work out in tomorrow morning to help offset what might happen there.

Hope you ladies have a great first week!!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Heyyyyy everyone :)

I am so excited for our new group! This year has been great , especially with the help of our last group. Unfortunately I let vacation de-rail me a bit and honestly I was super disappointed in my time for my first 5k in may (I know I should've been happy just to do it but I got discouraged with my time.) soooo a few weeks later I am just a little out of the groove with workouts and discplining myself with eating right. Still working out just need to do BETTER and I know I CAN and WILL.

My lowest weight this year has been 172.2, post vacation I'm still around 176. My goal is to not only get back to my 172 but break in to the 160s and get out of all these size 14 jeans.

Also I'm doing a 5k August 6th, I def want to beat my last time (34:03.)

SW: 176.8

I love love Love the coast to coast idea too! Very cool different way to look @ things. My stop will be the D! Detroit that is (:

I plan to do the fit test tomorrow and will post my numbers up, along with pics. I gotta figure out best way to do it as I def don't have a bikini (my bod isn't quite ready for that:)

This week :
    I WILL drink at least 12 cups of water
    I WILL drink tea instead of Soda
    I WILL eat when I'm hungry, not just because :)
    I WILL work out hard at least twice during the week (hopefully 3) and kill it with a big workout Saturday am.
    I WILL watch my sugar (it's a weakness of mine)
    And I WILL plan the dinners and go grocery shopping so we don't have to eat out

Glad to be here! Welcome Sarah! congrats Dezil on maintaing :) Congrats Tash on the little one on the way !! :) lots of good news and good vibes.

And Robin, we r all here for ya chic! I'm sorry to hear about the bf :( keep your head up xoxo

Talk to ya all tommorow :) 'night
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you Robin. :( All the girls have some good advice! Keep that chin up!

Kerri - you are so freakin' cute! You certifiable hottie you!

Ok...I totally didn't get my starting weight today...family was over it was a hectic morning. BUT I will get it ASAP tomorrow morning. I am somewhere around 125ish and I would like to be 110 by the end of this.I had a woman ask me if I was expecting my 3rd child today. That made me about flip my lid!!!

I didn't have time for a workout today but I plan to start tomorrow. All my sit ups shall begin...and good ol' Jillian has been sitting idle waiting for me to come back. I am excited to do the insanity fitness test as well!!!

xoxo
    Jen
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Robin, I've been where you are right now ... your feelings are justifiable. What helped me in the past was to allow myself some time to mourn and then 'stop the crying and the madness' and move on. If he knew about your exam, then he is quite inconsiderate ... breaking up with you right before your exam! Sheeesh!

I was in a similar situation a few years ago and it lead no where. The ladies are right, on again off again relationships are not healthy relationships. You are not a door that can be opened at anyone's convenience. How rude! Well, enough already ... give yourself some time and do not drown yourself in food because you will feel worse afterwards. Also, it helped me quite a bit to stay busy, busy, busy! I feel your pain. I will share that after having had enough with my previous relationship, I decided to enjoy myself and take care of myself and most importantly enjoy life. That's when I met my husband.

So letting go of the bad turned out to be a blessing on my end. I pray this experience brings forth better things - though I know it's hard to imagine so now. Hugs!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Sooo ... I weighed myself this morning and I don't have good news to share. I gained 8 lbs - or is it 9? - either way I knew it! I felt it! I'm not even upset because I have no one else to blame for this one. Need to get those lbs off! I need to fit into my bridesmaid dress in about a month's time.

Loving the distance challenge. No clue as to which city I'd like you all to visit with me. I am thinking that stopping in VA/DC would deviate the group from reaching CA on time, LOL.

Anyways, participating and reading y our posts has already motivated me to get back on the wagon. I am logging my intake once again and went to the gym on a Monday evening - something I had not done in a while. I too a kickboxing class (intense) and burned 525 calories.

My goal this week is to burnn 2000 calories and watch my intake. I increased my calories to 1400. My nutritionists says I should stay below 1200 and my trainer says I should be eating at least 1500 to lose weight. What gives? So I figured I would meet somewhere in the middle and see what happens. Is this a good idea or a bad idea?

Well, enough writing ... don't want to bore you ... Erin, thanks for clarifying the challenge and reminding us about the sit ups. I know I was a bit confused.

Enjoy Tuesday!
  • Caroline9252
    Options
    Good Morning Hotties! I did not get home until like 9pm last night, but I KNEW I needed to burn those calories for our challenge and I made myself at least get on the treadmill! So I cranked out a 5K and felt amazing after !!! WHOOPP!!!! So this group is already giving me motivation.

I am on mandatory OT so you may not see me comment as much, but I am reading and watching you :D much love to all my hotties make it a great day!! XOXOXOX
  • Caroline9252
    Options
    Hey girls - can someone post on the forum a list of all the user names of our group? I want to make sure I have everyone on the list. :)
  • USAFwifey12
    Options
    Here is our list of hotties (that's 15 so if I'm missing anyone let me know!):
    HWB-1-1.jpg

Thank you for the kind words everyone, it helped make it so much easier to get up and at it today. I know everything you say is true and have known it for some time (this is probably the 6th time he's done this in 3 years so yes I get a lot of "I told you so"), I just have to learn to listen to it and remember how it feels right now when he comes back (which will be inevitable, knowing him). I WILL find someone who treats me right instead of lowering my standards to make the wrong person seem right. I did have a slight pity party with a bag of peanut butter cups last night but managed to keep the damage minimal lol. Time to let it go and harnes all the frustration into my workouts. To be honest, getting back with him was the reason I gained all the weight I worked so hard to get off and I'm not going to let him leaving make my health backslide even further. Maybe I'll pick up running again like I did last time this happened lol.

Great job on everyone getting their burns in, especially Caroline with your OT! We're going to make some ground this week on our way to LA, that's for sure!!! Happy Tuesday!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Guys are inconsiderate at times. I think you deserve someone totally awesome and supportive Robin. My BFF is going through a nasty nasty nasty situation right now with her man of 8+ years (married 3).. All I can think is that if they get a divorce that will be GOOD. She deserves better than being treated like a door mat. So my advice is, if you don't see him as your future, let it go, let him go and make yourself happy without him. That's just my two cents. I hate seeing people I care about get treated so poorly knowing full well they do NOT deserve it.

TOM came to me and I feel like crappy crap. The BC pills I take only give me 2-3 periods a year but when I do get one, it is bad. I did not work out last night because I really felt crappy. After the long weekend too, I needed to just take a break. I ended up watching about 10 episodes of Bridezilla's on demand and then the HR Derby. I feel kind of guilty for letting you guys down b/c I didn't get a burn but I PROMISE to workout Tues-Sat and I am asking if I can give a calorie burn this week Saturday to Robin instead of Friday!? please! =) I have lots planned for my Saturday already! =)

Lucy, we can stop by DC if you'd like!! I think it'd be fun to have a jagged path to LA.. Since when do WE all take the easiest route! =)

Have a great Tuesday everyone.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Robin~ Sending hugs your way. Such a tough position to be in, hoping your exam went well no matter what. In the end, everything will work out as planned. It's just hard not knowing, and that initial feeling of shock/lonliness. I've never been in an on again-off again relationship so I can't send much advice your way. But girl, you don't deserve to be treated like that. I loved Lorraines advice to you~ I know there is someone out there who will love you for you.. and appreciate every single thing about you.. the good and the bad.

Kerri~ Hope you're feeling better soon!

My starting weight will be what I weighed on Friday, but of course after a 'First Wives Club' weekend trip with my girlfriends I ate a ton of puppy chow Yum, smores chex mix Yum, and 2 servings of french fries on saturday CRAP CRAP... amongst all the drinks we endulged in. Thankfully, I'm only up one pound. So- cheers to hitting the gym, logging ALL my calories, and getting on track. I'm pumped for this group. I'm going to clean out my friends list tonight to our group~ and a few others who've been active in supporting and encouraging me along this journey.

I'm not sure where I think we should stop along this trip from NY to Cali~ But I'm super excited to see our progress as we go. Kerri~ I loved the comment 'We never take the easy route.' Couldn't have said it better, and definitely needed to hear that!!!

I need to get started on these sit-ups tonight... =0) Hugs to my hotties!!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Here is our list of hotties (that's 15 so if I'm missing anyone let me know!):
    HWB-1-1.jpg

Thank you for the kind words everyone, it helped make it so much easier to get up and at it today. I know everything you say is true and have known it for some time (this is probably the 6th time he's done this in 3 years so yes I get a lot of "I told you so"), I just have to learn to listen to it and remember how it feels right now when he comes back (which will be inevitable, knowing him). I WILL find someone who treats me right instead of lowering my standards to make the wrong person seem right. I did have a slight pity party with a bag of peanut butter cups last night but managed to keep the damage minimal lol. Time to let it go and harnes all the frustration into my workouts. To be honest, getting back with him was the reason I gained all the weight I worked so hard to get off and I'm not going to let him leaving make my health backslide even further. Maybe I'll pick up running again like I did last time this happened lol.

Great job on everyone getting their burns in, especially Caroline with your OT! We're going to make some ground this week on our way to LA, that's for sure!!! Happy Tuesday!

Ok - I think we may be missing Dani? I think she is doing this too. Unless I missed something? LOL.
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Yes!! So we have 16!! That's 1,600 sit-ups this week for our group!! And we've gotta swing by Boston! ;)
  • USAFwifey12
    Options
    Boston for Dani? Tash and Kim still need to give me a city and then I'll make out our route :)
  • dezil
    Options
    What's Dani's screenname? Not sure if I've added her or not? Also~ for my city... Let's do Minneapolis. Does that fit into our route? I mean~ perhaps after Detroit we can swing through my town! ;)
  • USAFwifey12
    Options
    What's Dani's screenname? Not sure if I've added her or not? Also~ for my city... Let's do Minneapolis. Does that fit into our route? I mean~ perhaps after Detroit we can swing through my town! ;)

We can make anything fit into our route, we've got everything! Except for WA state (sorry Kim)
  • kerriBB37
    Options

Dani is the super awesome "drcarrier" :)
  • dezil
    Options
    drcarrier~ I know her! :0) I'm so bad w/ 'real' names on here! ughh!
  • Caroline9252
    Options
    Good Evening Hotties!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great day. First I want to apologize that I have not been commenting as much as I would like to. I know I keep saying it, but this OT is killing me!!! :sad: 50 hours a week sure is messing up my "program" :explode:

I walked in the door at about 9PM and thought " I need to do some kind of workout my hotties need me" So I got on the treadmill and did my 30 min walk. I totally forgot that we are doing sit ups so I will get on those tomorrow.

I am so glad I am apart of this. Doing these challenges help keep me going, and I just love you girls!!! XOXOXOX :heart:

SO....... I hope all of you have a great night and I know we are going to make it a great day tomorrow :bigsmile: