The Reel Winners [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    no, we do want want to replace you, take your time and don' t feel bad about it , come back to it when to moment strikes you . I myself take weekends off as a way to keep myself motivated and it is still hard to get going. Enjoy the time offand you will always be a part of Reel winners in our book :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    no, we do want want to replace you, take your time and don' t feel bad about it , come back to it when to moment strikes you . I myself take weekends off as a way to keep myself motivated and it is still hard to get going. Enjoy the time offand you will always be a part of Reel winners in our book :)

Agreed! Great burns yesterday everyone! Remember today (Tues 12th) is double points day so lets blow the other boats out of the water!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    July 11
    205 calories

Yay, you're still with us! Well done!

Well done everyone, great burns. Totally fantastic!

Let's hit it well for double day! I had a cracking day today, I managed a huge session (thank goodness there was a creche cancellation so I got a full 2hr session in!!) and burnt 1367.

Remember that every calorie counts and just by getting off our butts and exercising makes us 'Reel Winners!'

Have a great day
  • babydull
    Options
    July 11
    205 calories

Yay, you're still with us! Well done!

Well done everyone, great burns. Totally fantastic!

Let's hit it well for double day! I had a cracking day today, I managed a huge session (thank goodness there was a creche cancellation so I got a full 2hr session in!!) and burnt 1367.

Remember that every calorie counts and just by getting off our butts and exercising makes us 'Reel Winners!'

Have a great day

Awesome! Agreed. Currently seventh and doing great.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    I have already got most of the burns in for 11th July, great organisation everyone! I am missing 2 people, Whatnow50 should be far to busy enjoying her cruise to think about sailing and Colfii hasn't yet checked in.

So for July 11th we moved our boat 157.16 miles! Great work!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I have already got most of the burns in for 11th July, great organisation everyone! I am missing 2 people, Whatnow50 should be far to busy enjoying her cruise to think about sailing and Colfii hasn't yet checked in.

Great job everyone! Can't wait to see how far we move today. :happy:
  • babydull
    Options

Great job everyone! Can't wait to see how far we move today. :happy:

Indeed!
    July 12th- 1098 burned x2 = 2196 cal = 43.92 miles.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    so of course on double day my son will not let me out of his sight! the poor boy is teething and all he wants to do it be held! :ohwell: I've gotten in 599 calories so far...i'm thinking an afternoon stroll will hopefully calm him and burn me some more calories!! happy burning! :happy:
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    my burn for today 514 calories :)
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    Calories Burned: 125

bad day for me. Not feeling so good. Tomorrow should be better.
  • babydull
    Options
    my burn for today 514 calories :)

Awesome! Very well done.
  • babydull
    Options
    Calories Burned: 125

bad day for me. Not feeling so good. Tomorrow should be better.

I'm seriously impressed that you managed anything, not feeling good.
    It's all miles, and it all gets us closer to the finish.
    Very well done, guys.
  • babydull
    Options
    so of course on double day my son will not let me out of his sight! the poor boy is teething and all he wants to do it be held! :ohwell: I've gotten in 599 calories so far...i'm thinking an afternoon stroll will hopefully calm him and burn me some more calories!! happy burning! :happy:

Awesome burn so far, all things considered! :happy:
  • Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    Calories burned today July 12th: 347
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    July 12
    calories burned 688x2=1376.....27.50 miles :happy:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 910 calories burned today, 7/12. Since it's double day, that would be 1820 or 36.4 miles.

Thanks for all your fantastic efforts today. Every calorie counts. :happy:
  • babydull
    Options
    Awesome work, everyone.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic workouts everyone.

Leah - Don't you just love the days when they velcro to you, hope the teeth are through soon and he is back to being a happy chappy!

Macenro - Well done on achieving anything, hope you're feeling right again soon

Only have a couple outstanding for 12th July so will submit so we can see it move! On 12th July we moved our boat 298.76 miles. Well done everyone, great effort.

Remember to keep plenty in the tank for huge burns on Saturday - triple day!!
  • babydull
    Options
    Fantastic.

Wed 13th July- 922 cals = 18.44 miles.
  • Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    July 13: 427