30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done. But find I am loosing my motivation. I don't know if I am getting lazy or bored. 9 days until I go on holiday.
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @hollybod I think you're allowed to be bored. Going through it a second time with no break. Pretty amazing. Bet you'll feel amazing on your holiday though!
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started ripped in 30 today. I think I'm going to like it. Same format as 30 ds but harder circuits. Plus I like that's is broken up into 4 levels. ..Less chance of boredom. ♡
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    Is ripped in 30 on you tube or did you buy it?
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is ripped in 30 on you tube or did you buy it?

I bought it off Amazon, but I've heard you can find it streaming online. Not sure what site though. .
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done!
  • llbne
    llbne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 15 (Level 2 day 5) done! My legs/knees are getting really sore though. Any tips? If it doesn't improve I'm going to have to skip to Level 3 and make up the extra days with Level 1 and 3.
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 10 done!!!
    Had one rest day for each 10 days, mainly to accommodate period/ work schedule. Weight loss has been modest, about 4 lb in 30 days, but then I've only been running a small calorie deficit- tried going down to 1200 calories before and while it was effective, it just wasn't sustainable for more than a few weeks.
    I feel so much stronger and have definitely lost inches, especially over belly.
    My arms and chest are where I carry least fat, and they are looking v toned. My thighs are always chunky (genetic I'm afraid) but I can feel the muscles underneath even if you can't see them!
    Mainly I'm really surprised that I managed to stick with this. The length of the workout and the way it's split up made it easy to stick to even if I was struggling.
    Not sure what I'll do next. I'm away for the weekend so having three days off. I'm tempted to do it all from the beginning again just to see how far I've come, or I may try the extreme shred.
    Keep going everyone, it's worth it!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    cmv2003 wrote: »
    Level 3 day 10 done!!!
    Had one rest day for each 10 days, mainly to accommodate period/ work schedule. Weight loss has been modest, about 4 lb in 30 days, but then I've only been running a small calorie deficit- tried going down to 1200 calories before and while it was effective, it just wasn't sustainable for more than a few weeks.
    I feel so much stronger and have definitely lost inches, especially over belly.
    My arms and chest are where I carry least fat, and they are looking v toned. My thighs are always chunky (genetic I'm afraid) but I can feel the muscles underneath even if you can't see them!
    Mainly I'm really surprised that I managed to stick with this. The length of the workout and the way it's split up made it easy to stick to even if I was struggling.
    Not sure what I'll do next. I'm away for the weekend so having three days off. I'm tempted to do it all from the beginning again just to see how far I've come, or I may try the extreme shred.
    Keep going everyone, it's worth it!

Congratulations!!! Maybe you can re-do it with heavier weights? I'm doing Ripped in 30 next.

I am on Level 2 Day 6 today. I am starting to feel a difference.
  • mistyy2013
    mistyy2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done!
  • llbne
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 (Day 18) complete! Absolutely can't wait to be done with this level and move on to level 3. Although I'm pretty sure I'm totally undermining all my Shred efforts by continuing to eat so much junk so I'm not sure my day 20 progress photos will be too impressive...
  • mistyy2013
    mistyy2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done... oh my gosh... it was so hard. Sweating like crazy.
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    @mistyy2013 I have found level 2 to be really hard. I'm terrified of level 3. But alas...on November 1st I will give it a go!
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    After a few days off I finally finished the program the other day. Restarting at level one today but this time doing it 3 days a week alternating with the Jane Fonda experiment i posted above to help the booty out a little more :-)
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 done
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    I have four more days left of level 2. I've never done level 3 before so I'm excited to make it this far!
  • goalpeace
    Options
    Finished Level 2 last night!! Starting the home stretch today. I feel changes!!
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Did twenty days with great results, then got derailed for about a month. Starting over.

Level 1, day 1 done today.
  • llbne
    Options
    Day 27 (Level 3 Day 7) done - just three days to go! Really enjoying it at the moment but looking forward to a couple of days off over the weekend then starting the next challenge (probably Ripped in 30) next.
  • goalpeace
    Options
    llbne wrote: »
    Day 27 (Level 3 Day 7) done - just three days to go! Really enjoying it at the moment but looking forward to a couple of days off over the weekend then starting the next challenge (probably Ripped in 30) next.

I'm starting Ripped in 30 too next! I would love to be friends.

I did Level 3 Day 1 on Thursday and took Friday through yesterday off. Grrr. That was the longest break since starting. I feel crappy. However, this is what always gets me. I will do Level 3 Day 2 tonight. I can do this!