Black Team Challenge Week 4

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    so I thought that getting my hair cut would make me feel better except it didn't. I don't like it one bit!!!:grumble: :noway: :noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    so I thought that getting my hair cut would make me feel better except it didn't. I don't like it one bit!!!:grumble: :noway: :noway:

I think it is adorable Sam!!:flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Sam it is freaking AHH-DORABLE!!!!!! I love it, it makes you look young!!!

Cute, cute cute!:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Whatever, cute girl. I love it! I always hate my hair the day I get it cut, but by the next day I've figured it out & I get used to it. Good move!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I've been meaning to tell Jeannie that I LOVE the new av, too! Makes me want to take a road trip...but only if I look as good in pics as you do. :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, I think you hair cut looks great. I got my hair cut the other day. It is definitely cut above the shoulders. I wasn't sure about it the first day either, but like it now.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Sam, Amanda ... cute, cute hair girls!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

It always takes me a couple of days, especially if I have a big change, not to hate my hair. I scare myself whenever I walk by a mirror. Then I start to like it.

Trust us ... you both look super adorable!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam, I think you hair cut looks great. I got my hair cut the other day. It is definitely cut above the shoulders. I wasn't sure about it the first day either, but like it now.

Your hair IS SUPER CUTE!!

I am a short hair type of girl but it wasn't what I asked for but thought I would like it when I got home. I'll have to work on it and try new things out.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help me like it. :drinker: <
    could be wine!!! :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

You look cute, Sam-- I got my hair cut about a year ago-- went all nutso, lots of layers, told the guy "hell with the ponytail-- give me lots of layers-- I want my '80s hair back" Didn't take into consideration that my hair has changed so much with 9 pregancies-- LOTS of curls, thinner in the bang line, but THICK as ever-- I have total horse hair, and a TON of it, coarse, blech-- so, I hated it. Long story short, I'm growing all the layers back out again.

Are we women ever happy?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

You look cute, Sam-- I got my hair cut about a year ago-- went all nutso, lots of layers, told the guy "hell with the ponytail-- give me lots of layers-- I want my '80s hair back" Didn't take into consideration that my hair has changed so much with 9 pregancies-- LOTS of curls, thinner in the bang line, but THICK as ever-- I have total horse hair, and a TON of it, coarse, blech-- so, I hated it. Long story short, I'm growing all the layers back out again.

Are we women ever happy?

I did that at one time too but maybe mine was the 90's can't really remember what my hair looked like in the 80's cause '89 I was 11 :bigsmile: :laugh: but I did the layers and all to try to make it look thicker but NOPE that didn't work either. I have the worlds thinnest hair. Stylists always tell me that I have a lot of hair it's just very very fine. I always cut it short then grow it out then cut it. I think I like it better short, when it's long it just hangs there. I can't curl it, perm it nothing. I can't even use products correctly because my hair is so soft it holds NOTHING!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/01/23/o.nude.attitude/index.html

We need to read this. I think I might try to find her book as well.
  • Marla64
    Options
    can't really remember what my hair looked like in the 80's cause '89 I was 11 :bigsmile: :laugh:

Brat. You and Sara-- bunch of little punks. :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    can't really remember what my hair looked like in the 80's cause '89 I was 11 :bigsmile: :laugh:

Brat. You and Sara-- bunch of little punks. :grumble: :angry: :mad:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think I'm older then she is though! :grumble:

Edit: 4 stinkin years older!!! :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    G'night black team ... I'm going to bed soon in a probably vain attempt to get back to a daytime sort of schedule! :noway:

:heart: Tresa
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hey Sam, you are only three years younger than me. :smile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Okay black team, where have I been? I pay all this money each month for this wonderful tv satelite bill, which all I watch on it is the Biggest Loser. The dh and the kids watch it, I usually don't, sometimes CSI but anyway tonight I am in the house by myself flipping channels and there is all these workouts on the FIT channel. I have wanting to buy some exercise dvds and there are these instructors and these workouts there FREE for the taking. Well not exactly free but I am already paying for them. I did 15 of one called Gilad's Body Scultiping or something, it was wonderful. I am sitting here with my leg muscles and butt muscles tingling. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

:grumble: :angry: :grumble: :angry: :grumble: :angry:

(:heart::wink: :heart: :wink: :heart: )
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

:grumble: :angry: :grumble: :angry: :grumble: :angry:

(:heart::wink: :heart: :wink: :heart: )

All you young'uns stink. Just stink I tell ya.

Lynnie
    Who um...went to the gym today! :)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    While we're talking about age, I know Nicky, Andrew & Lori are all youngin's too. :wink:

Amanda - the hair is cute!! I love it!

I have been up since 3:45. Z keeps waking up earlier & earlier & it is starting to take a toll on me in the exercise department. I'm not too thrilled with that right now. :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    How's everyone doing keeping off the scale? I miss mine terribly! :sad:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    DSCN0898.JPG

I just wanted to warn you that I will soon be without my computer for a week or so. It broke.:sad: While it is gone, my brain may explode. The ONLY adult conversation I get during the day is going to be GONE! ACK!

On another note...Tabitha got her first tooth yesterday! You can't see it very well, but it is there!

DSCN0915.JPG