whats every1 have for breakfast

Replies

• ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    wow i luv every1s breakfast! gives us all great ideas ! especially if we're stumped! thanks every1!
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    edited October 2016
    1. 2 eggs / 1 serving of Birdseye breakfast blend / coffee with 1 oz cream / English muffin dry. About 400 calories.
    2. Oatmeal(raisins/brown sugar), banana, coffee w/cream. 300-ish calories
    3. Breakfast sandwich consisting of 1 english muffin / .5oz shredded cheese / 1 fried egg and vegetarian(Morningstar farms) breakfast sausage patty. 320 calories

Those are my go to breakfast meals.

1. https://www.birdseye.com/vegetable-products/vegetable-products/vegetable-products/recipe-ready/breakfast-blend
    2. https://www.morningstarfarms.com/products/morningstar-farms-original-sausage-patties-product.html
  • sjv1966
    sjv1966 Posts: 121 Member
    1/2 roasted sweet potato, 1 cup leftover roasted cauliflower. When I get to work I'll have a Fiber One bar from the vending machine and coffee with splena and cream.
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Today was:

Peanut Better, Jelly, and Banana on Whole Wheat
    Mandarine Oranges (drained)
    Orange Juice
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    This morning I had Greek yogurt sprinkled with some raisin bran and a couple of coffees with half & half. Yesterday was steel cut oats with PB and banana. And coffee. Always coffee.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Dunkin Donuts, Sausage & Egg on a Waffle!
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Ricotta cheese with oat groats and 2 chicken sausages
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Vegan chipotle "sausage" with lots of sautéed spinach and salsa; Americano (black coffee)
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    During the work week, I usually have 3 pcs of veggie bacon, cucumber and mayo on a roll with maybe a cheese stick. ON my weekend, 3 eggs over medium, 3 pcs of veggie bacon and 2 'chicken' tenders
  • I tried something new recently and am absolutely in love:
    http://www.nomingthrulife.com/seedy-peanut-butter-toast/
  • mandy462
    mandy462 Posts: 17 Member
    Trader Joe's Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal (addicted!) with 6 tsp regular instant oatmeal, coffee with 1/4 cu half and half & 1 tsp flavored Coffeemate. Approx 300 cal. And 16 oz water. (Ugh. Had to force.)

Recently back to journalling. Can ya tell? ;)
  • HayItsRenee
    HayItsRenee Posts: 46 Member
    Vegetarian minestrone soup (110) and then low sugar oatmeal as an early lunch.
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    yogurt, honey nut cheerios, cranberry nut and seed mix and juice
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    2 cups of coffee w/ sugar and cream, grapes, almonds and a mini cheese wheel
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Today was a slice of Ezekiel toast, a quarter of an avocado mashed on and scrambled egg on top. Lately I've also done steel cut oats in my pressure cooker. Fruit and cottage cheese is most common. Most of the time I skip and go straight to lunch though.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I've been on a Chex cereal kick, especially the chocolate one..lol...I love how it amps my iron numbers up compared to days I have anything else.
  • DisruptedMatrix
    DisruptedMatrix Posts: 130 Member
    2 eggs from a chicken farm we visited, fried in 2g kerrygold. 1/2 dark roast, 1/2 decaf 16oz coffee.

kerrygold grass fed irish butter! That was a revelation to me, the first time i tried it. sooooooo mmmmm.
  • izzie218
    izzie218 Posts: 32 Member
    I absolutely love sprinkling granola, trail mix, honey, and berries on top of plain non fat Greek yogurt. Easy to make, high in protein, and delicious!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I had steel cut oats with PB sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. And then I was still hungry so I followed that up with a hard boiled egg mashed with mustard, 4 saltines, a string cheese and a Lindt truffle. I may not eat again until dinner. lol