Replies

• WhimsyWayward
    WhimsyWayward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    eggs on toast
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This morning I had two servings of pumpkin spice cheerios with banana slices and almond milk.
    And coffee. Always coffee.

I LOVE the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I just ordered some more online. (stores are out of it)
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I just discovered bagel thins and whipped cream cheese or I toast the bagels and add eggs.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I made a cup of steel cut oats today with some apple and butternut squash, came out to four single cup portions. Will have that the next few days.
  • onecatleadstoanother
    Options
    I used to eat oatmeal until I went to my doctor to ask why I wasn't losing weight. I told him about the oatmeal and he told me to stop. A cup of oatmeal has 54 grams of carbs, which converts to almost 12 teaspoons of sugar. Changed to a cheese omlette and bacon and promptly lost 10 pounds. Also, a diet coach told me to make my biggest meals breakfast and lunch and have a light dinner, so I make my breakfast bigger.

Really? I didn't realize it worked like that
  • MarkR_2013
    MarkR_2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bowl of cheerios or bowl of plain oatmeal, coffee, teaspoon of honey, coffee, milk, coffee, and juice (sometimes). Oh, did I mention coffee? After my kids were born, I think Juan Valdez renamed his mule after me.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    This week has typically been a fiber one protein bar and a 100 calorie, 20g protein shake. I'm not much of a morning person and on the go for class early most days so it works perfectly for my situation. On off days where I'm not rushed I'll make coffee, eggs and usually throw in sausage or some sort of meat for added protein.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I usually do Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with berries; light English muffins with soft cheese or avocado, turkey bacon, and an egg; or some combination of eggs/turkey bacon/yogurt/fruit/etc. I tend to skip breakfast or eat a very small one because I prefer to have the bulk of my calories in the evening.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Same thing everyday...Roasted vegetable and egg white casserole topped with kimchi, salsa chicken and salsa.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I used to eat oatmeal until I went to my doctor to ask why I wasn't losing weight. I told him about the oatmeal and he told me to stop. A cup of oatmeal has 54 grams of carbs, which converts to almost 12 teaspoons of sugar. Changed to a cheese omlette and bacon and promptly lost 10 pounds. Also, a diet coach told me to make my biggest meals breakfast and lunch and have a light dinner, so I make my breakfast bigger.

Really? I didn't realize it worked like that

It doesn't.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today I had a burrito with 2 eggs, 65 g turkey, one jalapeno, 52 g onion, topped with salsa and cheddar, then a thick chocolate protein shake with kefir.
  • kelhea
    kelhea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    everyday is different for me, today was a strawberry yogurt and a banana.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    ive not had the pumpkin spice cheerios yet.. i may have to try .. u say stores r out? i jus seen a add here for those.. :)
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    id been using Honey too for my sweetner.. than reg.sugar. Ive been out of Truvia. im gonna have to also get me protein shakes for a quick something. cuz sometimes in ams b4work im not hungry&need something quick to hold me over til break. i like the mention of cottage cheese with berries.. yum! its always nice to see what every1else is eating.. seems like i get in a rut.. usually either eggs&toast or a veggie/fruits smoothie., or oatmail.. i need to also get protein bars too.. &greek yogurt.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    i like to have something everyday different too :smiley: i like the idea bout having butternut squash too.. tis the season for that yum... thanks every1for all the great ideas! :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    2 cups of herbal tea
    1 black coffee
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    a whole grain waffle with 1 tsp maple syrup, 1tbsp of PB, 1 slice of turkey bacon. One banana and honest kids juice
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    An English muffin with garden vegetable cream cheese, side of strawberries, coffee with creamer.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    oooo that sounds good garden veggie cream cheese on english muffin!yum! im gonna have to get me some! thats all u drink in am is tea&coffee?aren't u starving by lunch time? ive herd though that teas suppress apppetites. thats always good too for me.. :) thanks every1
  • suzanzale
    suzanzale Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Herring in wine sauce (5 pieces = 85 calories and has 9 grams protein) with 1/2 cup 1 or 2% fat cottage cheese. Coffee black