whats every1 have for breakfast

Options

Replies

• KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Today was plain oatmeal with peanut butter and slivered almonds, and 3 egg whites (separately - not in my oatmeal, haha) Hotel life. Breakfast options were good - gym is terrible. Not even 1 dumbbell!
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat the same thing for breakfast.

3 eggs, a kiwi and a handful of grapes, (or some assortment of fruit) with delicious coffee a little later.
  • AmandaLynn91316
    AmandaLynn91316 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    2 hardboiled eggs!
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Either 60g oats and 25g whey or
    2 eggs 100ml egg whites
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Lately, just a latte that I make at home. No sweeteners - I've got a Nespresso that makes a smooth enough espresso that I don't need any.

It's been oddly satisfying.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    2 slices of whole wheat toast, 1 medium banana, and 2tbs of pb
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    A homemade latte with almond milk and some kind of tea (usually earl grey or pumpkin Chai). And greek yoghurt with a cup of fruit, stevia, and 1/4 cup homemade granola. Sometimes i'll have a smoothie instead with chocolate almond milk, fruit and greek yoghurt.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    theres soo very good ideas thanks!! sometimes we all run into a dead end like what to have that'll get me a good jump start! i feel brkfst is the number1 start meal of the day.. today i was flying home from vacation&its hard for me to eat when i fly.. im jus way to nervous. weigh in tomorrow soo i hope a good weigh in.. :) & its also grocery day too.. now ive got some great ideas i can get some of u alls foods :) sweets! :)
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    16 ounce Ribeye, 2 slices brown berry 17 grain bread 1.5 ounces Blue cheese and horsey sauce

9x4z3jqhrzf4.jpg
    ounce Ribeye, 2 slices brown berry 17 grain bread 1.5 ounces Blue cheese and horsey sauce
  • KECrawford71
    KECrawford71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Coffee, water, and eggs
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    My brekkie is typically either a fried egg (cooking spray on an egg pan) and a slice of cheese (no specific kind...cheddar, provolone, cojack, pepperjack, edam havarti, etc) on a slice of whole wheat toast or oatmeal (1/3 cup rolled, 1 Tbs oat bran, 2 Tbs flax seed meal, 1 1/2 Tbs sliced almonds, 1-2 Tbs dried friut, 1cup water, 1/2 cup soy or almond milk).

In the weekend, sometimes pancakes or waffles...or scrambled eggs and corned beef hash (very evil...if you've not eaten it, don't...so evil, must seriously kick kitten to burn it off).
  • xlgman
    xlgman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Banana
    greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom mixed with a 1/2 cup of 2% cottage cheese
    1-1/2 cups of cheerios and 1/2 cup 2% milk.

Sometimes I skip the cereal and have a couple eggs on whole wheat toast.
  • KetoKris
    KetoKris Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Every morning light and fit Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbs chia seeds. Coffee w/ creamer
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Typically toast with peanut butter and jam and some coffee. Sometimes with scrambled eggs

Or else pancakes or waffles with cookie butter, fruit and syrup
  • jfree49
    jfree49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same thing every day - two slices of thick toast with low fat cream cheese and sliced ham. Takes no time to prepare, is portable and only 300 calories.
  • nwshutterbug
    nwshutterbug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every day for years, I have had 2 oz of multigrain seed bread with 1 tbs of sunflower seed butter and 16 oz of coffee with 1 tbs of 1/2 & 1/2.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Coffee and another coffee
  • kcflyer1957
    kcflyer1957 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to eat oatmeal until I went to my doctor to ask why I wasn't losing weight. I told him about the oatmeal and he told me to stop. A cup of oatmeal has 54 grams of carbs, which converts to almost 12 teaspoons of sugar. Changed to a cheese omlette and bacon and promptly lost 10 pounds. Also, a diet coach told me to make my biggest meals breakfast and lunch and have a light dinner, so I make my breakfast bigger.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This morning I had two servings of pumpkin spice cheerios with banana slices and almond milk.
    And coffee. Always coffee.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    chia seeds? ive never had... i must try! hmmmm bout the oatmeal! i d always herd good for u & chlorestol interesting bout having the protein for breakfst! thanks for info.. back to work to morrow soo wood like to have some kind of good start back&for a monday.. lol.. boil some eggs maybe&have some egg whites with bacon?