Apple Watch users

Options

Replies

• brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have been unable to add @Tabbycat00 I'll wait a couple of days just in case it's a glitch in the system. I have 15 people that I am sharing with, how many are in the group??? I think I have added most everyone I have seen in this group. If I have missed anyone, my address is [edited by mods] and for those that like to have a name with the address, it's Beverly.
  • brileylmt
    Options
    I am going through old posts and seeing if I am missing anyone. Please excuse me if I send duplicate invites.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [edited by mods - please do not post other users' personal details or your own on the open boards]

Everyone in this thread so far (I think). Can someone tell me which of my IDs worked? lol I am signed into things with both on my phone, had Apple accounts forever.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    940x9fpy6yav.png

Get this app someone suggestion it and it seem like fun. You are challenge among your friends.
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [edited by mods - please do not post other users' personal details or your own on the open boards]

Everyone in this thread so far (I think). Can someone tell me which of my IDs worked? lol I am signed into things with both on my phone, had Apple accounts forever.

I have you as [edited by mods] and it worked great.
  • jakes2011
    jakes2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    And also anyone reading this it helps at least for me to have a first name to go with the add so it's not just an email address on the list of shares.
    Having names/emails helps - when you respond directly through the watch, it sometimes sends as a phone number, which is confusing. Any time I get a phone number, I'm responding with a "who are you" (phrased nicely ;)) ... and I add that info to my contact list so the name shows up from that point on.

So, @rescuedelta8 ... you forgot to include you first name! lol
  • jakes2011
    Options
    I just checked AW support because I thought we were limited to sharing with 10 people - it's actually 25. The Activity Club app that Nadine suggested does work, but at this point, to me anyway, it's too many places to check. I've got to be able to fit a full-time job in around this healthy living stuff! :D
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    25? I wonder how many I have? I think the new update is doing this to me.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I have 26.
  • rescuedelta8
    Options
    940x9fpy6yav.png

Get this app someone suggestion it and it seem like fun. You are challenge among your friends.

This app is awesome!!
  • rescuedelta8
    Options
    jakes2011 wrote: »
    And also anyone reading this it helps at least for me to have a first name to go with the add so it's not just an email address on the list of shares.
    Having names/emails helps - when you respond directly through the watch, it sometimes sends as a phone number, which is confusing. Any time I get a phone number, I'm responding with a "who are you" (phrased nicely ;)) ... and I add that info to my contact list so the name shows up from that point on.

So, @rescuedelta8 ... you forgot to include you first name! lol

My name is Jake. :smile:
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just did my first swim workout with my AW! I was really impressed with it! I'm stoked to have a way to track my laps and see my progress. I don't think I ever listed my email on here, but feel free to add me too!

[edited by mods]
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Talk to Apple. If all of you send a request wanting more than 25 people to add we can get the developers to develop this. I made one. We just need more ppl
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    After a long time at 350, AW just suggested I move up to 380. I'm doing it!
  • jakes2011
    Options
    Talk to Apple. If all of you send a request wanting more than 25 people to add we can get the developers to develop this. I made one. We just need more ppl

I'm not sure I'd want more than 25. I'm not against the option for others, but it might just be a bit too much tapping on my arm if I'm following 25+ people (which is, I assume, why Apple limited the number you can add).
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I just like adding ppl for support. It is nice
  • deb1776
    deb1776 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would like to add [edited by mods]
    I have added some of you and it is really fun trying to stay as active as all of you.
  • brileylmt
    edited January 2017
    Options
    deb1776 wrote: »
    I would like to add [edited by mods]
    I have added some of you and it is really fun trying to stay as active as all of you.

I sent a share request. I'll go through the list tomorrow when I have a break. I think I have most everyone on our group. I'll have to get everyone's names as well. I love seeing how everyone is doing and sending support. I still need to spend time with the activity club app. I don't have it figured out yet
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I can't seem to add anymore ppl. I reach my max.
  • Shrinkydink1977
    Shrinkydink1977 Posts: 197 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'd like to add on a few. My name is Sherry. I just found out about sharing a week ago. my email is [edited by mods]