True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess, trying to fight that holiday settling urge I get where I just eat comfort food and don't exercise much. Usually gain 6-10 pounds from Nov thru January. I further confess, I really don't care to fight the urge, but logically I am trying to convince myself.

Weird.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Thank you all for you kind words and support. I promise to keep working out...I'm just not gonna have any goals for awhile, and thats ok. Sometimes just getting through the day is a good enough goal for all of us.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I don't have any goals either. Well, they are vague goals like not to get type 2 diabetes before I die....
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    i confess that this morning at work i jacked all the kids 100 grand bars from their halloween candy (about 15 of them) and then i told them the dog went through the bags last night and ate only the 100 grands cuz those are all dogs favorite candy bars

I confess that i now think you may be the spawn of evil! How dare you?! Making up lies about dogs! Everyone knows Peanut Chews are their favorite!

I confess that i was that house last night that parked the car around the corner and turned off all the lights in my house

i AM the spawn of evil. how did you know?!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    I confess I don't want this to sound like a boo hoo woe is me confession because we all go through hard times. But I'm feeling not too good about myself and where I am in life so I confess I'm giving up for a little while. Im going to eat the candy and I'm still gonna work out but I'm giving up having any goals. Because I can't help but think "what for". This will pass but it is my confession for now.

it happens.......its a day not a life
    I confess I don't want this to sound like a boo hoo woe is me confession because we all go through hard times. But I'm feeling not too good about myself and where I am in life so I confess I'm giving up for a little while. Im going to eat the candy and I'm still gonna work out but I'm giving up having any goals. Because I can't help but think "what for". This will pass but it is my confession for now.

Hugs my friend, we all have these moments. It shall pass!

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))! I confess that I do want this to sound like a boo hoo woe is me confession because we all go through hard times & we all have a necessity, as social beings; to vent. You're a glorious woman, whom always tries to help other's; with their difficulties here but it's also okay for you, to deal with your own hardships here as well! <3

YOU are the what for. It will pass. Hugs.
    cee134 wrote: »

I often feel like this. It's discipline (for bettering myself and not ending up with health problems I can avoid if I work at it) and my super awesome martial arts skills that get me through these days/weeks/months. :)

ylv57mmwn2u2.jpg

Thank you all for you kind words and support. I promise to keep working out...I'm just not gonna have any goals for awhile, and thats ok. Sometimes just getting through the day is a good enough goal for all of us.

I confess your a better person than me for sure. stronger than i could hope to be. and this is not a blow sunshine up your hiney post. i believe it.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, trying to fight that holiday settling urge I get where I just eat comfort food and don't exercise much. Usually gain 6-10 pounds from Nov thru January. I further confess, I really don't care to fight the urge, but logically I am trying to convince myself.

Weird.

i confess i'm kinda right with you. 12 lbs from goal..feeling "okish" and losing momentum...again. dang momentum.
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    I confess that in supermarket queues I judge people by the contents of their basket/trolley also mentally 'helpful' advice such as 'Why are you buying diet pepsi and a tray of 12 cupcakes?' and ' Have you considered swapping those donuts for fruit? Given your size that would be a good idea' and similar.
    I can demonstrate my versatility - I can also do this in cafes and restaurants ' should you really be having a cream cake with your coffee?' or 'Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows? - nice, but not really ideal for a chubster like you'.
    Recently I have extended my range and now provide helpful mental fashion tips to unsuspecting people considering clothes purchases.
    I am a little afraid that there may be follow up confession at some point, when my brain forgets to keep my mouth shut - it will be something like 'I confess I am on my way to A+E having failed to keep my advice to myself...'
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    i confess that this morning at work i jacked all the kids 100 grand bars from their halloween candy (about 15 of them) and then i told them the dog went through the bags last night and ate only the 100 grands cuz those are all dogs favorite candy bars

I used to do similar a thing (for me it was Kit Kat). I told them after I got the Kit Kat bars that it was the Easter bunny and that was how he got candy for Easter. I made sure that they (and me) received plenty of Kit Kat bars in their Easter Baskets. WIN WIN :wink:
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    I confess to sometimes feeling really down and stuffing my face with an ENTIRE pack of Oreo Cookies...and then feeling good while eating them but feeling WORSE after they are gone...

It has happened more than I want to admit in the recent past. :(
  • Timshel_
    I'm very empathetic.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I'm very empathetic.

I should confess, I have to watch myself in how I utilize this and being articulate because it makes coercion pretty easy.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I confess I can't wait for my parents to move. Partly for selfish reasons like they will be closer and when they call needing something only 15 minutes away but also because I am concerned for their mental wellbeing and don't trust them in the house alone anymore
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    i confess that while i do get moody i wouldnt classify it as depression though for some odd reason although i love my friends and it is always a great night out i usually for the most part just love to sit alone at home
  • Stepheng1973
    Stepheng1973 Posts: 68 Member
    I confess that I regularly chat to random people online about sex.
  • Stepheng1973
    Stepheng1973 Posts: 68 Member
    I confess that I regularly chat to random people online about sex.

Is it in the context of the conversation, or do you just start talking about sex?

It varies, but try to steer it that way. Find sex, sexuality and attitudes towards sex and its variety totally fascinating.