• holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd glass of wine
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Shanel0916 wrote: »
    I confess I don't know what y'all really mean when talking about SAD this year, please enlighten me.

Seasonal affective disorder

I confess I live in South Florida so this doesn't affect me sorry B)
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know what y'all really mean when talking about SAD this year, please enlighten me.

I confess that I grew up in florida and would rather suffer from SAD than live there.

I confess every time he calls Florida another world in that Sonic commercial I giggle. It shouldn't still be funny, but it's so true.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options

I confess that I grew up in florida and would rather suffer from SAD than live there.

Sorry I love my Florida weather!

• canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i'm supposed to be looking for work. i actually really enjoy interviews, most of the time. i just trip at the hi-wanna-interview me part.

i just want them to start the conversation for me. all the rest of the stuff i can run with just fine.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    There's someone I lose more and more respect for everyday...is it possible to have like negative amounts of respect for a person?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    There's someone I lose more and more respect for everyday...is it possible to have like negative amounts of respect for a person?

Yes. Or no.Depending on how negative or positive you are in that moment. Or how inebriated.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Doesn't inebriation make everyone seem ok
    Imagine a person though who ever when you're drunk is a douche
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    That's worrying....I'm gonna need to research and document some shiz. :worried:
  • synchkat
    Options
    Can you write up your findings in essay form? Double spaced, comic sans font cause it makes everything fun
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Only with at least a weeks notice. I'm too drunk right now to be less than honest. And, whilst it may be amusing to read back to myself, come next Friday, my paranoia will kick in and I'll be a sweaty mess. I can't guarantee that I'll have the necessary alcohol to deal with that! I'm terrible with exams. Give me two weeks for coursework and I'll blow your ice skates off.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I might have over reacted at curling today when people got upset I stopped a rock. I just hate when people take things too seriously and the *kitten* on the other team was having a hissy fit half the game cause he was mad he was losing to my team. don't take it out on me cause I'm the newbie. No one is entitled to be a prick. I'll be making sure to drop his douchiness to my buddy who totally out alphas this idiot. made sure to make snide Comment proves who is more alpha. the douche was a jerk all evening to someone on his team who I am friends with...no one else will stand up to him...I will and threatened to walk off if they wanted to make an issue.

Omg ok I confess that when someone tries to cross me I get really mad and my inner mean girl comes out.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that I might have over reacted at curling today when people got upset I stopped a rock. I just hate when people take things too seriously and the *kitten* on the other team was having a hissy fit half the game cause he was mad he was losing to my team. don't take it out on me cause I'm the newbie. No one is entitled to be a prick. I'll be making sure to drop his douchiness to my buddy who totally out alphas this idiot. made sure to make snide Comment proves who is more alpha. the douche was a jerk all evening to someone on his team who I am friends with...no one else will stand up to him...I will and threatened to walk off if they wanted to make an issue.

Omg ok I confess that when someone tries to cross me I get really mad and my inner mean girl comes out.

Well if he was being a jerk he totally deserved it ..I hate people like that..they need more people to stand up to them ..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I judge people here and in rl by their actions..and if their actions don't match their words ..they are liars in my book ....
  • synchkat
    Options

Well if he was being a jerk he totally deserved it ..I hate people like that..they need more people to stand up to them ..

I agree. But no one stands up ever. I will definitely mention how he sucks the fun out of it to my boyfriend. I have been "playing the game" my entirw life, I don't mind playing the I'm new and innocent and he hurt my feelings card. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    As the above is evidence I confess I'm not above playing the damsel card and I confess I can be manipulative especially when it comes to complete abusive jerks