• bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Snarky
  • kshatriyo
    kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    TarahByte wrote: »
    Most of my friends on here are super nice and motivational and positive....and annoying lots of the time. I need more trash-talking, sarcastic friends. Seeing all these motivational quotes just makes me roll my eyes. Anyone, anyone?

:/
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I think I'm way to positive for this crowd. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    You need some NYers up in here.
    This thread is like a 2 on the snark meter.

To be fair it started quite well with decent amount of sarcasm but seems to have descended into gifs and couple of people just saying off the wall stuff that doesn't mean anything. It becoming like those party's where everyone is just saying how "random" they are when they are just saying weird stuff ;)

Wow ..so thats your contribution ....ohh man..you got snarky down pat ..*thumbs up*
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    loobe1066 wrote: »
    I think it could be a good thing not having naked before pictures on here. I know they say big is beautiful but there is big and there is big. Too many big wobbly bits would put me off my dinner

Perhaps that's the "secret" to losing weight.
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    shellbug80 wrote: »
    I was told I could find my type of people in here

Yes this is where the gloves come off...
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    TGTiger wrote: »
    People...we love when you write about how this is your favorite thread. Why don't you stop leaning on the wall and get in the fray?

But this is the bestest thread evar!!!!!!!!
    TGTiger wrote: »
    People...we love when you write about how this is your favorite thread. Why don't you stop leaning on the wall and get in the fray?

This is a super duper thread..and you two are so inspiring and motivating ..yayyy you guys go ..friend me ..we can be awesome super duper together ...
    I'll cheer you on ..let me get my pom poms ..
    *waves pom poms*

Slimgirl Slimgirl she's the best! But if she can do it so can the rest! Yayyy!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You need some NYers up in here.
    This thread is like a 2 on the snark meter.

To be fair it started quite well with decent amount of sarcasm but seems to have descended into gifs and couple of people just saying off the wall stuff that doesn't mean anything. It becoming like those party's where everyone is just saying how "random" they are when they are just saying weird stuff ;)

Wow ..so thats your contribution ....ohh man..you got snarky down pat ..*thumbs up*

lol - I was around in the first few pages. Wasn't aimed at you :p

Lucky or you'd be getting a super snarky cuff in the ear .. ;)
  • ScottyT67203
    ScottyT67203 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This should totally be a group as well
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    g3xfwakgz9tg.png
    Just sayin...
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm sweet, motivational, but I can tell you the *kitten* or get off the pot too! Anybody can feel free to add me as a friend
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well MFP just corrected my swearword into kitten LOL
  • mambimumbo
    mambimumbo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can be a bit of a snark; would love some snarky friends on fitness pal. :D
  • brazilsoccer812
    brazilsoccer812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry
  • BigBal00
    BigBal00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey im keen on this im a natural smart ar$e and i want it back. feel free to add me and PLEASE RIP THE S#!t out of my fat ar$e as i really need the push. trust me the "darker" you are the better it is, you will/can not offend. thanks
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Always looking for snarky friends on MFP. I do require that you have at least a profile picture and have written a bit about yourself, but I'd rather have sarcastic, fun friends that strictly motivational friends.....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Where'd all the snarky people go?
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Looks like people have run out of snark
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    TarahByte wrote: »
    Most of my friends on here are super nice and motivational and positive....and annoying lots of the time. I need more trash-talking, sarcastic friends. Seeing all these motivational quotes just makes me roll my eyes. Anyone, anyone?

So who's asking the dog or the animal?