• mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a real winner.
  • Leaz947
    Leaz947 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    1 cent? You are English but he is American?

Also it's kind of an expression, I don't see why that part of the conversation matters...
  • aimez23
    aimez23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Get rid of 70kg and dump him.
  • aimez23
    aimez23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also, your weight is ideal. At your height weighing 10kg less would be verging on dangerous!!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    It struck me as strange. You know what you need to do - 9 pages saying the same thing can't be wrong mate

Hey look, we agree! ;)
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    OP my mom's in an abusive relation with my dad. He belittles her like crazy, he's hit her a couple of times, oh he's a lawyer btw:) he threatens to beat her up when they fight. I have nightmares of him strangling my mom,seriously!! She doesn't want to leave him. She loves him and will never leave him(typical indian woman she is who thinks her husband is god) i have become mentally ill and am seeing a shrink and a homeopathic counsellor for a range of other issues as well. But the atmosphere in my house is so poisonous! Imagine your kids growing up to be like me-> jobless, suicidal and depressed. Leave him or at least don't have kids with him.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    You need to forget the reasons not to leave him before it becomes too late to do so
  • kittehkitteh88
    kittehkitteh88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is breaking the law, please call 0808 2000 247 and get some advice - you don't have to give your name or any details, just request some advice
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I think you need therapy for thinking this is okay.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Leaz947 wrote: »
    I can't help but feel this is a troll. The OP has ignored every iota of help and advice.

I don't really know how to prove it to you, this is about 0.1% of the total messages that are like this but just to see that I am being serious about this, and this is just over text. There are other reasons why I can't leave him too.
    u7hajejtnxw3.png
    uvajsh9qtchy.png
    gyti30j73bu9.png
    pos43uplprpa.png
    ti1rjy88cc8l.png
    jeizdzxgu6ar.png
    lngxbbrce66q.png
    6jobda6gu6sk.png

sounds like a lot of manipulation .. he wants to MOLD YOU.. he doesn't want you.. he wants a Doll he can mold.. I am sure your not a lazy person.. your a very bright and beautiful young lady.. if he can't see that and accept that then Ellie.. I am sorry I know its hard but you have to start accepting that this is Abuse and you don't and shouldn't stand for it... You have a choice to make. Please serious think about all that has been said in this thread and in the messages exchanged ...
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can't help but feel this is a troll. The OP has ignored every iota of help and advice.

There are other reasons why I can't leave him too.

@Leaz947 No. There is absolutely not a single reason in this world why you "can't" leave him. You can. You're making excuses for him and making excuses not to leave. He is a piece of trash. Get out before it gets worse, because it WILL get worse. There is no stopping it or changing him. He is not worth it.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Unsure why you won't leave this chump or why you're looking for advice when I'm pretty sure you knew everyone would say it's an unhealthy relationship and you shouldn't be with him.
  • Leaz947
    edited November 2016
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    My stars OP. Your texts are so visceral, so base, so street. Where did the refined young teenager from MFP go? You must have been saving up all your fire for your man...

He prefers for me to talk like that, he doesn't like me being logical, which includes me writing like this, he said it sounds cold and plastic and that women can't be logical.
    When it comes to him, as pathetic as it may seem, I just turn into my begging mode and yet I don't know why. However, some of you will be proud to know that I have gathered the courage (and it's really thanks to you guys, seriously) to ask him for a break at least and to break up if he doesn't change how he acts to me. His reaction was similar to the texts but about 10 times worse but I held my point. Going to see where it goes from here, I'll probably know what is going to happen better tomorrow or the day after.
  • natnicks319
    natnicks319 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    break up with the malnourished twig
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, Been there done that , but do whats best for you, you'll know when your tired/fed up
  • Leaz947
    Options

He is a normal weight but he is the same height as me, that might be why so many of you think that he is underweight.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

He is a normal weight but he is the same height as me, that might be why so many of you think that he is underweight.

That's hardly the point of this thread, now is it?
  • natnicks319
    natnicks319 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

im glad you replied. do you honestly think he is healthy? not nutritionally, not physically.. but is your relationship really healthy? excuse my french but he sounds like a bit of a douche. you have successfully lost kgs and took control of your weight and he still puts you down... time for a break, maybe?
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know violence isn't justifiable....but so help me, if ANY man I was dating ever spoke to me like that, I'd f-ing deck him. Why do women (or men for that matter, it does go both ways) put up with such BS in relationships?