Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    1306319431_cat_sticking_out_head_of_box.gif

it doesn't look like this at all

bbbbaaaaahhhh...

I got nothing now.....my random thought just flew out the window.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Question for any woman who works in an office that requires them to be near other people and typing a keyboard....WTF ? Can you not have fake fingernails and type all day long? Lets be humane here...gosh

Question answered:

I have real fingernails and type on a keyboard. Not sure the problem.. fairly humane here..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Question for any woman who works in an office that requires them to be near other people and typing a keyboard....WTF ? Can you not have fake fingernails and type all day long? Lets be humane here...gosh

they could always get up, walk over and stab you in the eye with said fingernails. Best to keep quiet and let them work.

Oh i do! :D Lol i just complain to you guys about it. I work with 4 women and I've learned what battles to pick lmao

Haha! I work with 8 women and still have learned to pick my battles, I do not have fake fingernails.. the girl next to me does and I understand the irritation! Totally!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

they could always get up, walk over and stab you in the eye with said fingernails. Best to keep quiet and let them work.

Oh i do! :D Lol i just complain to you guys about it. I work with 4 women and I've learned what battles to pick lmao

Haha! I work with 8 women and still have learned to pick my battles, I do not have fake fingernails.. the girl next to me does and I understand the irritation! Totally!

It's honestly the most irritating thing ever to hear, she drinks like 5 redbulls to

Haha! Holy schnikeees.... that would be like 5 times as irritating!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    There is no getting warm today

Think warm thoughts.

91ug1pvv4txi.gif
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Because I'm done adulting....

200.gif#32[img][/img]
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    fire sounds amazing right now...maybe a hot spring...or a volcano...
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I had to tell my toddler not to eat tortillas off the dog. Which I guess is more of a random recall than a thought.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Because I'm done adulting....

200.gif#32[img][/img]

Have you actually seen this show? I was addicted And binge watched it

Most of it. Was good. :wink:
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just texted my 17 year old son and told him that he was "the bees knees." Why did I think of that?
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    If one "gives their all", then what's left?