If it came down to it would u eat human flesh?

Options
badgerface1k
badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
I am talking about like you are lost at sea and your friend on the boat dies of something and you have the choice of eating him or wasting away and dying yourself and leaving your children orphaned, would you eat him?

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    i hope i would have the will to survive but i honestly have to say i am not sure if i could another human or even a pet .
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Yes , remember that movie Alive . Now pass the ketchup and chow down .
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    If somebody else served it to me, Ive always been curious but I wouldn't prepare it myself, I'm not a butcher
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'll take the wasting away for 200, Alex. I hope we packed some liquor, wasting away we'll be alot easier that way.

Maybe beer instead because it makes you DAF and its filling
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Did he die of cholera?

It might be about who gets butchered first . I'll just ask him to let me get DAF and then he can thrust his knife into me
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    If i turn into a zombie , will it be morally acceptable ?
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    It might be about who gets butchered first .

a great great grandfather of mine volunteered for that. on the grounds that the ship's captain drew the short straw but there's no sense butchering the only guy in the boat who knows how to navigate. so he volunteered instead but then they came in sight of land the next day so they gave up the idea.

that's my dad's story anyway.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    It might be about who gets butchered first .

a great great grandfather of mine volunteered for that. on the grounds that the ship's captain drew the short straw but there's no sense butchering the only guy in the boat who knows how to navigate. so he volunteered instead but then they came in sight of land the next day so they gave up the idea.

that's my dad's story anyway.

That's interesting
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.

Lol Im glad you thought of that. Ill just trust your judgement ;)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    That's interesting

nah, not really. i just had a sudden moment of being a tedious bore. hopefully over it now.