Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Hi welcome.I'm glad your here with us.:happy:
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome to the Group!

It's good to have support.

-e
  • suzanne63
    Yes,It is good to have support.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Completed day 6 , i was so tired , i didn't want to do it but i pushed myself and got through it , hope u guys are still getting ripped, xoxo
  • suzanne63
    Your doing so good.Yep.I'm still getting ripped with you all.:smile:
  • ekdavis
    Finished L3D3 today. Whew!
    Anyone noticing differences? I am noticing in my endurance, but not in my body. . .waiting to measure until the end of next week. . .

-e
  • Cookie22684
    Completed day 7 , i am exhausted, i hate the lateral raises , i tried using a 10lb kettlebell but it was worse then the 5 pound dumbbells . on to day 8 tomorrow , continue getting ripped xoxo
  • suzanne63
    I notice I am getting toner.I'm not losing any weight.But that is because my diet isn't too good.I will do better with that.It's the toning I want.Have a happy day everyone.:happy:
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    OMG!!! I just odered my DvD. I should get it today or tomorrow, so I'm in.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    I'm so excited to find a group doing Ripped in 30 instead of 30 Day Shred!
    I'm on Level 2 Day 2 and right now I'm trying to muster up the courage to go do it..... Jillian is kicking my butt! I hope by the end of the week I will be able to do the moves with out modifying but it might just be wishful thinking!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    I ordered mine as well and hope to have it tomorrow, fingers crossed. I've already done the shred (and am still doing that now pretty much daily), so time to move on to a bit of variety. Looking forward to starting it now.

Edit: I just found a great review on this dvd: http://fitbottomedgirls.com/2011/04/review-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30/

REALLY looking forward to it now!
  • suzanne63
    Welcome:smile: .I'm so glad you all are here to get ripped with us.:happy: I really like ripped in 30 and I will definantly workout out to it alot.:heart:
  • Cookie22684
    Completed Day 8 today, 2 more days and then on to level 2 , i can't wait , i also took my measurements today , will be posting before and afters, hope u guys are having a wonderful wednesday :flowerforyou:
  • ekdavis
    One more day on week 3. . .This has been a good workout thus far.

Waiting to take measurements when I am done with the whole program, which will be one month from my last measurements. I will post on it next week.

Thanks!
    -e
  • suzanne63
    I agree.It's been a great workout so far.I'm still getting ripped with you all.:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Completed Level 1 Day 9 , was really tired today but got up and killed it, hope u guys are having a terrific thrusday :flowerforyou: and keep getting Ripped Ladies
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Ripped N 30 is the BOMB... I finished it a couple weeks ago and the results are AMAZING... I have definition in my abs Ive never had even as a teenager. I workout now to all different kind of dvd's of Jillian's I rotate each day.. I did the 6 week 6 pack abs after the Ripped and didnt see any results kinda upset but its ok I got all my results from Ripped.. I would encourage anyone to do this workout.. The hardest level for me was 3.. Good luck and you will Love your results
  • suzanne63
    hi
    I'm glad your here:smile: I really like ripped in 30 too..I'm very surprised people are saying level is the hardest.I thought it was easier.Level 2 was the hardest for me so far.But I really like level two alot.I'm not on level 4 yet.I can't wait to get there.I'm actually going to add a few more days on to workout 3 then move on to workout 4.I will probably just make this ripped in 40 days to get all the workouts in.:happy:
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    I did week 1 day 1. I thought it would be a piece of cake because it is just week 1....... Boy, was I wrong???? It took me almost 15 minutes to recover and breath normal again. It is tough, yet I am looking forward to do it again tomorrow. Good look luck everyone!!!
  • mtf11
    mtf11 Posts: 31
    Hey! I just started ripped in 30 and am on Day 3 of the Level 1 workouts. I feel great! Are you all following the included diet plan as well? I haven't started using the diet plan yet but have just been eating healthy.

Let me know!

Are you waiting until 5-6 weeks in Level one before you progress to Level 2?
This discussion has been closed.