If it came down to it would u eat human flesh?

Options

Replies

• badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.

Lol Im glad you thought of that. Ill just trust your judgement ;)
    I know in prison they make wine from fruit so u could maybe ferment some sea weed

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.

I know in prison they make wine from fruit so u could maybe ferment some sea weed

Eeeew. Well I guess if it turns into alcohol. ......
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Coconut liquor would be simpler to make, if you're floating around the Pacific Ocean. Bore a hole into the coconut to allow air into the coconut water/flesh . Seal it back up. Fully submerge with weights. After 3 days, mild liquor.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    iu9i2o0ffxet.jpg

num3hz1migwq.jpg

I love Bobs Burgers!!!!! <3
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2016
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You guys, just go watch the movie The Road starring Viggo Mortensen. That'll clarify this cannibalism debate. You'll get a better idea of what team you'd want to choose. According to the apocalyptic storyline, the choices were 1) suicide 2) cannibalism or 3) hit the road hoping to find a can of spaghettios or a bottle of water in an abandoned home or looted store. It was a top notch movie but very intense and difficult to watch.

Sign me up@ Team 3. I'd take my chances "Walking Dead" style survivalist.

#OptOutQuickEnd #OptOutBrainRot

ETA: I have watched it twice. Love love Viggo Mortensen. Brilliant actor.

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    It will be pointless, humans won't make it because most lack common sense. Adults will eat each other first leaving children and pets to survive on their own
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    You have to want food awwwwfully bad to eat your friend and anyway

Was their rope to go over board with? Never realized that was an option
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Dynamics of "Walking Dead" are similar to "The Road" ... You need other people. Children are "dead weights and liabilities ."

Lone wolves can only survive if you're a "bad ar$e" like Eli in "Book of Eli". Then again, easier to move alone without having to deal with "other peoples" natural human reactions to trauma. I wouldn't like to be with randoms. Trust needs to be earned.

• Karb_Kween
    Options
    Dynamics of "Walking Dead" are similar to "The Road" ... You need other people. Children are "dead weights and liabilities ."

Lone wolves can only survive if you're a "bad ar$e" like Eli in "Book of Eli". Then again, easier to move alone without having to deal with "other peoples" natural human reactions to trauma. I wouldn't like to be with randoms. Trust needs to be earned.

Good points. I'm a lone wolf and always have been. After watching the movie, my social classification is definitely a luxury. But I've got enough money to get by, marketable skills to earn a paycheck anywhere and there's plenty of cheap food, water, heat and escapist entertainments like internet, kindle books and TV so it's a good time to enjoy the hermitage life :smile:

Whatevee you're just trying to sound impressive
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2016
    Options

Good points. I'm a lone wolf and always have been. After watching the movie, my social classification is definitely a luxury. But I've got enough money to get by, marketable skills to earn a paycheck anywhere and there's plenty of cheap food, water, heat and escapist entertainments like internet, kindle books and TV so it's a good time to enjoy the hermitage life :smile:

:)

Cannibalism in my culture, was ritualistic in nature ... A means to subdue "the conquered ". Merely 3 generations ago. My great grandfather affected "the change". My great grand uncle, the last cannibal, as a show of disrespect to the British.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I 100% wouldnt even hestitate to survive.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Ummm nah, I don't think I could do that.
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Who the hell thinks of this stuff? This is like criminal minds sh**
    Yo Holmes this has nothing whatsoever to do with crime it has to do with survival. You can google the donner party and a zillion of other true life facts where people resorted to cannibalism when they were in an inescapable situation.

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Yes. And as somebody else quite edgy mentioned, I don't even have kids.

I think everyone would do it if starving. #starvationmakesyoudothedarnedestthings
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Is this the new theme for walking dead. Lol
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Lunatics!! The lot of ya!!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    The dead is supposed to rise at some point. . So Idk how that works but okay
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Its still a yes for me.. I am excluding all possibilities of a rescue plane coming within an hour to save me..

condition: friend is dead (sorry friend) and no crimes will be committed in the act.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    What a weird question.