If it came down to it would u eat human flesh?

Replies

• likeahelicopter
    likeahelicopter Posts: 21 Member
    A decided tae dae research oan whit human tastes like. 'Pork' seems tae be the most common answer. Well, all think aboot that next time am huvin a bacon roll fur ma scran.
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    See everybody? Now don't you all feel effin stupid?

I feel effin stupid and since he has created a thread about mary and one about "how to shut down haters" all this makes sense now.

I don't know what planet u come from but u just demonstrated yourself to be a HATER! U found out I am being irreverent and withdrew ur claim. yet u couldn't just leave it there. U just had to get in that final insult and I want u to know that your behavior only reflects poorly on ur own character and everyone can see that but u
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    See everybody? Now don't you all feel effin stupid?

I feel effin stupid and since he has created a thread about mary and one about "how to shut down haters" all this makes sense now.

I don't know what planet u come from but u just demonstrated yourself to be a HATER! U found out I am being irreverent and withdrew ur claim. yet u couldn't just leave it there. U just had to get in that final insult and I want u to know that your behavior only reflects poorly on ur own character and everyone can see that but u

what the wuh?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Asked a male friend this question ....

He stated that it depends on whether the other person was male or female. If the other person was male and an asset, he lives. If he was a liability, he would stick a knife through the head (ear to ear) Ewww.

A woman on the otherhand, "He will keep alive." According to him, women are "renewable resources."
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Other than an academic discussion it is impossible to imagine an incredibly desparate situation that no one should ever experience To opine on what some would do while offering that opinion from the comfort of one's home and life is aritifical...but it beats watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo probably.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    If you where eating your friend and then a rescue plane shows up an hour later, would you take a to-go bag?

Waste not, want not.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Asked a male friend this question ....

He stated that it depends on whether the other person was male or female. If the other person was male and an asset, he lives. If he was a liability, he would stick a knife through the head (ear to ear) Ewww.

A woman on the otherhand, "He will keep alive." According to him, women are "renewable resources."

He was just being nice.

Guys will say what they think you want to hear. *shrug
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Is there a way to block from seeing an entire thread? Every time I see this one, my stomach literally turns. :mask::grimace:
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    @melmelw03 Listen lady...keep that judgmental attitude up and you're earning a space next to me ;)