Diet coke or pepsi?

Options

Replies

• missmagnoliablossom
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew. But sadly, each bottle actually has ten calories. Gah!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Diet Anything-But-Pepsi. Pepsi is just so sweet to me I just can't.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Coke zero, diet a&w root beer and diet MTN dew
  • lmmilbert
    lmmilbert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to love Diet Pepsi, then all of a sudden it started making me sick to my stomach with terrible gas pains. I hated coke, diet and regular. Gave up all soda for almost 6 years and didn't lose any weight because of it. I just recently started drinking it again and have found that I love Coke Zero cherry. I drink usually one a day and have lost 7 pounds this past month- all because I cut down on my calories.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for me. But I only drink it mixed with something (Crown usually). Otherwise I drink water and have stopped with pop. I don't want the calories of the regular and I just haven't gotten used to the taste of any diet sweetener.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for me.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink diet soda but I suppose when I do and there are lots of options I tend to gravitate towards diet pepsi.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Diet root beer
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke or Pepsi Max. Lately, more Pepsi Max because it's cheaper than Diet Coke.
  • SweetHeresy
    SweetHeresy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I think Diet Pepsi has a terrible aftertaste.

Other acceptable answers are Coke Zero, Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper...and Mello Yello Zero, which is probably my favorite.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi. Because my grandmother drank it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for me but I'm not concerned over Pepsi vs Coke or diet vs zero. It's sweet, it's liquid and is next to no calories.

Tried ginger Coke yesterday, tasted like Pepsi to me.
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I didnt used to be able to stand diet drinks/colas, but ever since they made the no aspartame diet pepsi, I can drink it and enjoy it. No hangup on aspartame (lets not go there!) just dont like the taste. Its not the same as sugar pop by a long shot, but it is palatable, so i can sometimes drink something bubbly and not have all those calories. Of course I have always prefered pepsi to coke, and I find diet coke undrinkable. As a side note, my mom used to drink Diet Dr pepper when I was growing up just so us kids wouldnt drink her pop lol. it worked quite well as it was vile then and still is. >.< :s