Share the REAL reasons why you're fat (or too thin)

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• Jessrichards21
    Options
    Simple over eating and ignorance to the fact I was eating too much junk. The road to beginning the weight loss journey was realising this and really wanting to change. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Babies! No matter how clean I ate during pregnancy, I gained 55 with the first and 63 with the second. Most of my body was swollen.. so happy to not be as fat as I was post-partum and realize that its not OK
  • mummybride
    Options
    When I was pregnant I was under the impression that I could eat anything I wanted and snap back into shape again as soon as I'd given birth, however this was not the case and I found myself 3 stone heavier for about a year afterwards. I then accepted the size I was as 'fate', although I hated it. Almost 2 years since having my daughter I've realised I can take control of my weight and I don't have to accept being unhappy. Fingers crossed I can lose my target weight :) xxx
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I never ate that much but I did eat crap, especially when I first moved out years ago. Mr noodle anyone? That and I never ate breakfast so I was ravenous later..and then ate more fatty carby crap.
  • LoggingLikePaulBunyan
    LoggingLikePaulBunyan Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options