cycling friendly (concealed) holster

Options
any suggestions? All my go-to brands require a heavy duty belt, but that's not gonna work with exercise clothing.
Have a compact (p238.)

Considered top bar bag, but it feels like a bad idea in general.

A light amount of printing is OK. A shell would be nice.

Replies

• shagerty777
    shagerty777 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Check out JM4 Tactical, it's an option I've been considering.
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Check out JM4 Tactical, it's an option I've been considering.

ill check it out, thanks!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    For concealed carry while riding a bicycle? Where do you ride, dude? LOL!

If you insist, I'd suggest a 5.11 Tactical Holster T-shirt. I've got 2 - 1 @ in both white and black. It'll hold the gun close to your body while riding to minimize wt shifting and there's room for cuffs or additional mags in the other pocket. Won't "print" even w/a tight shirt on but there will be a pretty big bulge under your weak side arm pit where you draw from.

Just toss a light shirt on to cover it. Not sure if a riding jersey would. Sweat will wick away but you may find it pretty uncomfortable to wear in really hot weather.

Happy cycling. ;)

• Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Not trying to get into an anti-gun argument or anything (I'm from the UK so definitly dont understand the need at all but.. whatever) but how come you need to carry it on your rides? I don't take my bank card or car keys and often not even my phone so a gun seems a little excessive!
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    Where do you live that you can't exercise without a gun?

Ahhh, it just wouldn't be MFP without comments like these.

I thought the same thing.
    For us that do not live in the USA (or any other country with similar firearm laws) carrying a gun at any time, not only when exercising, is alien- so the question is quite valid.

Cheers, h.

Lots of people in the USA wonder the same thing. Could very well be a Linus and his blanket thing ;-)

Lizarking: To which well regulated militia are you a member?
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Where do you ride in a major city with high crime rates or in dark alley's? In my state you can legally carry but not concealed. Are you law enforcement?