True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel a touch bad for a second or two if I deny a friend request from an active member. But random requests from people I've never chatted with and no comment...nah.
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    Ok I confess I just made a sandwich and spun and tucked instead of putting the tie back on the bread
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Whenever I ask somebody out on a date, she already had a bf. This happens all the times, and they still give me their numbers and make me feel conflicted.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Ok I confess I just made a sandwich and spun and tucked instead of putting the tie back on the bread

It's just as good. I never put the dohicky thingie back on
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I was going to skate by myself on family skate but there's too many small children to Dodge and I almost killed one lady night
  • Baydogger
    Baydogger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just ate a molasses sandwich
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I confess I spend way too much time on mfp when I am supposed to be working
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm looking foward to wine and Italian tonight and hopefully a happy ending :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I confess that I turned down two separate date invites for this weekend only because I didn't feel like shaving my legs and getting all pretty to go out. I just wanted to wear my sweats and not do hair and make up.

I remember @Cutaway_Collar mentioned, that his Wife went on their 1st date; without even doing her hair/make up & he's obviously a sophisticated guy but that didn't prevent their becoming a couple! So it isn't necessary! Impress with being, whom you regularly're and/or comfortable being because eventually you'll be that way if/when, they become your SO anyway!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I confess that I turned down two separate date invites for this weekend only because I didn't feel like shaving my legs and getting all pretty to go out. I just wanted to wear my sweats and not do hair and make up.

I remember @Cutaway_Collar mentioned, that his Wife went on their 1st date; without even doing her hair/make up & he's obviously a sophisticated guy but that didn't prevent their becoming a couple! So it isn't necessary! Impress with being, whom you regularly're and/or comfortable being because eventually you'll be that way if/when, they become your SO anyway!
    Ah Duchess! Thanks for the shoutout :heart:

My wife said she felt beautiful based on the way I looked at her. It was a seven hour date.

Mel, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. With or without make-up.

Your welcome!
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spent an arm and a leg on a mesh band for my Apple Watch. :#
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I over work my body because I'm scared to death of losing the level of fitness I've achieved
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Today, I preheated to oven for some delicious salmon. After 5 minutes, I opened the door and realized my Pre-workout Rice Krispie squares were still in there....with plastic wrap over top.

I secretly cried a little on the inside as I dumped them into the garbage.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I've tripped up stairs twice already, today. :disappointed: