• watermelonthighs
    watermelonthighs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! That's about my goal too!!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm down 15.2 total as of this week! I've lost 2 lbs since last Friday. Working on keeping my water intake up there, didn't do all that well with my water intake today.
  • nbintliff
    nbintliff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    nbintliff wrote: »
    Lost 2lbs this week! Only made it to the gym three times but was under my calorie goal every day!

Sw: 245
    Cw: 232.4
    Gw: 180

Cw: 230.0

Lost 2.5lbs in two weeks. Slow moving but still going in the right direction! Haven't worked out too much the last couple weeks but started upping that again a couple days ago. I have an ambitious goal of 3lbs in 10 days to hit my diet bet!

So slow but two lbs in two weeks.

Sw 245
    Cw: 228

Cw: 225

Down 20lbs! Not sure I will hit 30 by Christmas but I should come close!
  • tuffgirl19
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @nbintliff
    Lost 2lbs this week! Only made it to the gym three times but was under my calorie goal every day!

Cw: 225

Down 20lbs! Not sure I will hit 30 by Christmas but I should come close!

You are rockin it nbintliff!!!! Way to go! :)

• aldonsa
    aldonsa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm been at my calorie goal for a while (or under sometimes) now and I been stuck at -18 lbs. I really need to step up and do more works not just my walking.
  • NatW96
    NatW96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to loose around the same for my 21st Birthday in January! x
  • tuffgirl19
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I was down 16.4 as of 4 days ago and gained overnight with Thanksgiving and at 177.2 this morning. What a bummer! I'm planning to do really well tomorrow! We can do this ;)
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have only stayed the same since November 11th. My weight loss challenge at work ends on December 15th and that only gives me 2 more weeks for that. I am hoping to lose 4-6 more lbs by then and hoping for around 8-10 lbs total from now til Christmas. I haven't exercised at all and I am going to start that and swear off alcohol entirely. I hope this helps me reach my goal.
  • nbintliff
    nbintliff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm down 22lbs right now! I should hit at least 25lbs by Christmas but not sure I'll hit 30- but I'm okay with that!

Cw: 223