Options
    Women can belch and it's cute/sexy.

you have not heard mine or my hiccups.. :#
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

Wow, is that true?

I always thought that I might have just a little control over the evening....

I reckon not.

you can only tell by the panties we are wearing.. if you get that far.

When I was dating, either I would shave or not.

This. I rarely shave on a first date either.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Shave where?!

It's ain't Tuesday yet. We'll leave the TMI for another day.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I've never understood this whole wear special underwear when you go on a date thing...

Is it weird that I try to be sex ready in my normal day to day? Like I'm convinced that I'm going to run into a sexy member of the LFC or Adam Levine, and we're going to spontaneously and heatedly get it on :wink:

And if I die suddenly, I don't want to be wearing granny undies w/ un-waxed nether regions

Also, it keeps the power in my hands. Makes it so that I don't have to get overly invested in preparing for dates...
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Honestly I've never had a guy friend say this was a deal breaker. Never heard " she gave me the green light BUT there was a bushfro down there so I decided we should wait"

If the bra and panties are a matching set it was considered? If they weren't she thought"what the hell?"
  • g44219
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Honestly I've never had a guy friend say this was a deal breaker. Never heard " she gave me the green light BUT there was a bushfro down there so I decided we should wait"

If the bra and panties are a matching set it was considered? If they weren't she thought"what the hell?"

It's not about is this a deal breaker for him. It's about I'm not going to let him touch unshaved legs or other therefore no shave no sex.

Still never gave in?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Men win hands down in the bathroom situation:
    -They don't get the extremely unpleasant sensation of accidentally sitting down on someone else's pee splatter because they had to pee so badly that they momentarily forgot they were in a public bathroom and they remembered to hover a second too late

This' why I hover, at home also because it then became 2nd nature, in public as well; instead of something that I had to remember to do!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    And if I die suddenly, I don't want to be wearing granny undies w/ un-waxed nether regions

If I started an "if I die suddenly ... what kind of stuff do you worry about" thread, I wonder how long it would take for something like this to come up?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Just a guess but I think the equation needs to be factored by the level of alcohol or whatever consumed.
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Women have periods, cramps, plus we go through 9 months of pregnancy, give birth, and deal bleeding afterwards
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    We have nuts to get hit in or fall on. Plus for the ladies.
  • g44219
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

It's not about is this a deal breaker for him. It's about I'm not going to let him touch unshaved legs or other therefore no shave no sex.

Still never gave in?

Not while dating. Married now, I don't have to shave, bathe, brush my teeth, match my panty sets. Hell I don't even have to ask for it. If I want it, he's giving it up.
    But I'm nice. So I do these things anyway.

Lmao all of this is awesome because it's true
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I've never understood this whole wear special underwear when you go on a date thing...

Is it weird that I try to be sex ready in my normal day to day? Like I'm convinced that I'm going to run into a sexy member of the LFC or Adam Levine, and we're going to spontaneously and heatedly get it on :wink:

Also, it keeps the power in my hands. Makes it so that I don't have to get overly invested in preparing for dates...

Same here!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Testicles: unfair!

And I think it would suck to be a boy 11-18 unable to control boner activity. Or 8-50, or whatever.