I guess I like turkey
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I confess I like @synchkat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Cause I professed my undying like for turkey?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

Yes! and not just the bird!
  • synchkat

Yes! and not just the bird!

The country was beautiful when we visited. Too bad about what's going on there now
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I am really awful at accepting compliments because I feel like they are lies, and I both love and hate it when someone tells me I look nice. Last night at church was *really* awkward for me.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, the insight and amazing perspective of your post or the stunning beauty of you profile photograph.

I confess this statement makes me slightly uncomfortable and confused.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I have punished my self all day from eating horribly these past two days.. I probably should do better next time.
  • synchkat
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I have punished my self all day from eating horribly these past two days.. I probably should do better next time.

You should do better punishing yourself or eating better
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

You should do better punishing yourself or eating better

yes exactly.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I confess that I am really awful at accepting compliments because I feel like they are lies, and I both love and hate it when someone tells me I look nice. Last night at church was *really* awkward for me.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, the insight and amazing perspective of your post or the stunning beauty of you profile photograph.

Why?
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Insecurities
  • FeraFilia
    angelxsss wrote: »

Why?

Because it's full of compliments, which I have already confessed to being awful with.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

my work here is done.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Im eating a big bowl of cold smashed potatoes ..
    Leftover from Christmas day ..
    Boiled washed potatoes kinda smooshed ..mixed with bacon , onion , cheese and more cheese on top ..a carton of cream then bake..

I think my arteries are singing :/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that Jo's potatoes sound delicious :p

They are ..and theres a ton left ..I can't waste them can I lol
  • synchkat
    Oh my those do sound good
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    I'm stingy with my calories. I think I'm becoming a food snob. The thought, "I'm not wasting calories on that" runs through my mind so much.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    I've been eating like a fat slug all day

It's Boxing Day tho so..obviously

I confess it makes me feel like a fat slug reading all the comments like "omg I can't believe I ate so much on Christmas I'm going to be so fat I better restrict right now or I will die and be hideous forever " on these boards

While I shove more cake in my mouth

Anyway
  • RoxieDawn
    I confess I tried and needed to post sooner.. bad day all around and now it seems pointless why?

So this is not about how much I ate, but what the heck I ate as far as my calories go.. My macros suffered dearly, and being in training it effected my performance. I was not in training last year.

Today, I have been angry with my self and punishing my self a little bit which is all but bad and out of the norm. I have been in a bad mood, my mood is the back bone of everything that I do, when its off, I am completely off.. But what the heck, tomorrow is a new day and looking to feel better for my morning training efforts.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess that I'm eating baked fish and green veggies for dinner because I've been shoveling lasagna and home made garlic bread in my face for the last 2 days.