What's on your mind?

146474951522890

Replies

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I wish I was a velociraptor...or a pug

    Pugaraptor?

    1dmajnulfd0d.jpg

    I really should do some work...

    Killer



    ..... underbite
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I wish I was a velociraptor...or a pug

    Pugaraptor?

    1dmajnulfd0d.jpg

    I really should do some work...

    Killer



    ..... underbite

    I'm sure Jen will mutilate me for this but....pugs are sooo very ugly, I had to look at a few to remember what they looked like :neutral:

    I'm glad my bosses don't see what I do at work.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My grandma's so annoying.

    My mom is the only one who made any effort to put up the Christmas tree (but my brother and I helped, of course) and so we're just putting on finishing family ornaments, after we've put on the more decorative ornaments, and my mom has them laid out, and my dad said "you'd better put those away and stop overloading the tree." We know him well enough to know that he pretends to be a grump but he's really just joking.

    After my dad's comment, my grandma, who's notoriously just annoying and everything that goes along with it, says "why? She does it every year." And my mom said "fine," and started putting everything away.

    I wish she would just leave.

    I'm so sorry you're so annoyed. My Gramma died in October...she used to annoy the heck outta me too, I couldn't do anything right, not even chop kolbassa. *kitten* I miss that :'(

    rddk14st31wb.jpg

    I have thought about it a lot, andI'm pretty certain I won't miss mine at all. I honestly tried my hardest, but I don't have any good memories of her. She just makes me feel inadequate and uncomfortable in my own home and constantly judged.

    Despite my feelings about my grandma, I'm very sorry for your loss :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    what's on my mine...the fact I had to send my kid to school in running shoes cause he lost his boots. The fact I have to run out and get him a new pair now. His incessant whining about some game all morning and hubs trying to micro manage things I had already done. Thank goodness I have the next 2.5 hours free or I'd be arrested
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Kind people. The lady down the block, I don't even know her name, we just smile and wave every day for the last 11 years....she showed up at my house and offered us a drive to school today!! I told her she is my HERO today, and I'll pass it forward before the day is done!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Kind people. The lady down the block, I don't even know her name, we just smile and wave every day for the last 11 years....she showed up at my house and offered us a drive to school today!! I told her she is my HERO today, and I'll pass it forward before the day is done!

    awww how kind
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Kind people. The lady down the block, I don't even know her name, we just smile and wave every day for the last 11 years....she showed up at my house and offered us a drive to school today!! I told her she is my HERO today, and I'll pass it forward before the day is done!

    Wow! That was really nice of her. Genuinely nice people still exist!!

    That's exactly what I was thinking sitting in her warm passenger seat! We have quite a bit of snow, and little Miss's legs don't move so good (or fast) in the snow..lol..I'm very grateful to Laura (I finally got her name..lol!)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My grandma's so annoying.

    My mom is the only one who made any effort to put up the Christmas tree (but my brother and I helped, of course) and so we're just putting on finishing family ornaments, after we've put on the more decorative ornaments, and my mom has them laid out, and my dad said "you'd better put those away and stop overloading the tree." We know him well enough to know that he pretends to be a grump but he's really just joking.

    After my dad's comment, my grandma, who's notoriously just annoying and everything that goes along with it, says "why? She does it every year." And my mom said "fine," and started putting everything away.

    I wish she would just leave.

    I'm so sorry you're so annoyed. My Gramma died in October...she used to annoy the heck outta me too, I couldn't do anything right, not even chop kolbassa. *kitten* I miss that :'(

    rddk14st31wb.jpg

    I have thought about it a lot, andI'm pretty certain I won't miss mine at all. I honestly tried my hardest, but I don't have any good memories of her. She just makes me feel inadequate and uncomfortable in my own home and constantly judged.

    Despite my feelings about my grandma, I'm very sorry for your loss :(

    No worries, I understand..I have quite a few family members that treat me pretty badly, and I can admit that when they are gone, I may feel a moment of sadness for the people they leave behind, but they won't be missed by me. We can't please everyone, and sometimes that's ok too. xo
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

    I hate to ruin your elation...but...tomorrow try with a touch of PB....or nutella....then get back to me! You're welcome! :*
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    I think I'll get back to you in about 5 minutes lol
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

    I hate to ruin your elation...but...tomorrow try with a touch of PB....or nutella....then get back to me! You're welcome! :*

  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I think I'll get back to you in about 5 minutes lol
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

    I hate to ruin your elation...but...tomorrow try with a touch of PB....or nutella....then get back to me! You're welcome! :*

    I wish I had banana bread right now!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I think I'll get back to you in about 5 minutes lol
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

    I hate to ruin your elation...but...tomorrow try with a touch of PB....or nutella....then get back to me! You're welcome! :*

    I think this explains how I got fat in the first place...lol!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Haha well this explains why I still am. It was so good. Thank you for twisting my arm and making me try something new :*
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I think I'll get back to you in about 5 minutes lol
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Update : I think from now on I'll be eating my banana bread warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious!!!!!
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    That banana bread in my kitchen

    Mmm...I can almost smell it!!

    Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

    Enjoy for both of us! xo

    psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

    Yes!!! Dear god warm it up with butter!!! I'll live vicariously thru you

    I hate to ruin your elation...but...tomorrow try with a touch of PB....or nutella....then get back to me! You're welcome! :*

    I think this explains how I got fat in the first place...lol!

  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,381 Member
    work, my knee, food, wrapping presents, Merlin, German food/beer.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    ^why is ur knee on ur mind?!?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I'm wondering why I sometimes get so combative on internet stuff? Maybe because I've realized it doesn't really matter at all but a lot of people take it seriously. I probably shouldn't though, because I know 13-year-old me, when I was literally addicted to the internet, would've taken an internet fight so much to heart.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,381 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^why is ur knee on ur mind?!?

    Cause I've had some great runs the last few weeks and am scared of re-injury!