Sisterhood HCP Week 2

Options
Good morning all!!!
I'm so excited about our first weigh-in!! In true Sisterhood style, Mister Sister has posted first....
tidwelljw -- Lost 3 pounds!:bigsmile:
terraw -- Lost 0.5 pounds!:bigsmile: It's her birthday this week so lets not forget!!:wink:
PunkinHeadsMOMMA -- Lost 2 pounds.:blushing:
Now keep them numbers coming people!

This week's quote:
Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small People always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. Mark Twain

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Good morning all!!!
    I'm so excited about our first weigh-in!! In true Sisterhood style, Mister Sister has posted first....
    tidwelljw -- Lost 3 pounds!:bigsmile:
    terraw -- Lost 0.5 pounds!:bigsmile: It's her birthday this week so lets not forget!!:wink:
    PunkinHeadsMOMMA -- Lost 2 pounds.:blushing:
    Now keep them numbers coming people!

This week's quote:
    Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small People always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. Mark Twain
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds!!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Yeah!!!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Oh I forgot to see if anyone wanted to do a challenge this week....
    I say we start out small especially since we have alot of newbies that might get discouraged if they can't keep up..yet and I mean YET because you WILL.:wink:

Challenge : 5 extra minutes of cardio every time you work out. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if you add it all up it will. If you normally work out 5 times a week that will be an extra 25 minutes ......think of all the calories burned!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb and have met first mini-goal of reaching my pre-preg weight!
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Job!!! Congrats!!!!!! :drinker:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I lost 1 lb and have met first mini-goal of reaching my pre-preg weight!
    Yeah!:bigsmile: Do you have a reward for reaching your mini-goal?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds!!!! :drinker: :smile:
    Wow, 3 pounds in a week! That's great:bigsmile:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    TERRAW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week!! Don't know what day it is...but hey!! We wish you the best on your very special day!!
    So, the scale wasn't my friend today...don't know why, but it said I gained :sad: :cry: :brokenheart:
    Sorry team, don't know what happened...but we're forging ahead!!
    Have a blessed day
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    TERRAW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week!! Don't know what day it is...but hey!! We wish you the best on your very special day!!
    So, the scale wasn't my friend today...don't know why, but it said I gained :sad: :cry: :brokenheart:
    Sorry team, don't know what happened...but we're forging ahead!!
    Have a blessed day
    Sorry sis (yes she really is my sister) Maybe it will show in next week's numbers. You are still getting into the groove of things anyway, so chillax man. It'll happen:tongue:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Yeah for txjenn1 she lost 1 pound (even with having a not so great weekend) :bigsmile:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody! :drinker: I hope I'll have some good news to report next week!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Yeah for LuckyLeprechaun she's holding strong, but didn't gain any:bigsmile:

FoxyLoxy- glad you found the new thread, can't wait to see your progress:wink:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    I think ya'll started a new thread in hopes of getting away from me!! You'll have to try harder next time!! LOL! Congrats to everyone on their losses so far! Next week will be a full week and it should be even better! I can't wait to go on a scavenger hunt for the next thread you gals try to lose me with!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I think ya'll started a new thread in hopes of getting away from me!! You'll have to try harder next time!! LOL! Congrats to everyone on their losses so far! Next week will be a full week and it should be even better! I can't wait to go on a scavenger hunt for the next thread you gals try to lose me with!
    I wasn't trying to lose you, I was sending messages to everyone to let them know about the new thread, and you can only send 5 messages every 10 minutes. Since you already posted your weight, you were towards the bottom of the list. Sorry:embarassed: We would never try to lose our only Mister Sister:wink:
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    I'm going to let this one slide.......hey what kind of cardio are you gals doing? Anyone do Yoga on a regular basis?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I'm going to let this one slide.......hey what kind of cardio are you gals doing? Anyone do Yoga on a regular basis?
    I'm way to impatient for yoga. I gotta put on some serious jams and kick myself in the butt to get going and stay that way. Maybe it's undiagnosed ADD who knows? Cardio? Umm, I do a mix of a bunch of things. Some I've done in classes, some on TV workouts, some suggestions from the hubby (he was in special forces in Navy, so he knows how to make ya feel the burn). Anything to get me sweating and outta breath. (haha no the hubby has nothing to do with it:blushing: ) So maybe I'm not a good one to ask about a specific cardio work out.:ohwell:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Yeah Livi_Loves_Pink lost 2 pounds on Sunday:bigsmile:
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    The reason I asked is that one of the workouts I do for the P90X is an hour and 1/2 of yoga!!! Not, I haven't made it any further than about 40 mins yet! I'm like you, I don't have the paitence. To me though it's not much of a cardio workout. When I put in my excerise on here it only gave me like 120 calories burned for 30 mins! I really need to get a heart rate monitor so I can see exactly how much it does!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 pounds this week... Posted it on the old thread already. I tried the P90x Cardiox workout on Sunday, because I saw that the yoga workout was 90 minutes. It looks scary!!!