True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• TrailRunn3r82
    TrailRunn3r82 Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2017
    My true confessions hey... Well you asked for it

I'm a 24 year old aussie man who has nearly broken down to tears multiple times this week, and again half an hour ago

See, I think I'm depressed as *kitten*, I miss my bunny rabbit who died a few years ago and I blame myself for her death

But really it's alot deeper than that,

I truly don't believe my girlfriend of 3.5 years loves me any more - it's just left her, this kills me because I'm a hard lover - truly believe this girl is the one I'm supposed to marry and heck I would of proposed already if I believed she still loved me

I think she's just too comfortable with life and doesn't want to change anything

But me, I love her so much that I'm considering breaking up with her for her benefit - then shed have a chance at finding the right person for her - I'd never want to hold her back just because of how I feel but just can't push myself to do it

It kills me inside and with the pressure of the world and not having her love and support its pushing me too deep into the ground, I've thought about killing myself - but I won't, I NEVER will because I believe it's weak and wrong and I'd never want to hurt her or my mum like that - it's just selfish (sorry if that offends)

Ultimately this thought process keeps me going, day in and day out

It motivates me to push through each and every day - this shouldn't be seen as a sob story that needs sympathy however - see it as a triumphant battle that I win every single day

Stay happy people

Side confession, I buried my rabbit and haven't visited once - feel *kitten* terrible about that, buried my dad when I was 17 and also havent been able to bring myself to visit - feel like a terrible person but atleast my brother and sister visit him.

@minority18392,

This really touched me. This whole thing could of been me writing this a few years back when I was with my recent ex; except for the rabbit dying part. My Puggle of 11 years passed away this past summer and I was a sobbing mess. I would cry for no reason. It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced. Words can't describe how this type of thing feels. I honestly don't know if women experience this as much as men do.

I'm glad you are pushing through and you see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you need anything, hit me up.

Take care of yourself.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    My true confessions hey... Well you asked for it

I'm a 24 year old aussie man who has nearly broken down to tears multiple times this week, and again half an hour ago

See, I think I'm depressed as *kitten*, I miss my bunny rabbit who died a few years ago and I blame myself for her death

But really it's alot deeper than that,

I truly don't believe my girlfriend of 3.5 years loves me any more - it's just left her, this kills me because I'm a hard lover - truly believe this girl is the one I'm supposed to marry and heck I would of proposed already if I believed she still loved me

I think she's just too comfortable with life and doesn't want to change anything

But me, I love her so much that I'm considering breaking up with her for her benefit - then shed have a chance at finding the right person for her - I'd never want to hold her back just because of how I feel but just can't push myself to do it

It kills me inside and with the pressure of the world and not having her love and support its pushing me too deep into the ground, I've thought about killing myself - but I won't, I NEVER will because I believe it's weak and wrong and I'd never want to hurt her or my mum like that - it's just selfish (sorry if that offends)

Ultimately this thought process keeps me going, day in and day out

It motivates me to push through each and every day - this shouldn't be seen as a sob story that needs sympathy however - see it as a triumphant battle that I win every single day

Stay happy people

Side confession, I buried my rabbit and haven't visited once - feel *kitten* terrible about that, buried my dad when I was 17 and also havent been able to bring myself to visit - feel like a terrible person but atleast my brother and sister visit him.

(((Hugs))) counselling may help, maybe 1 or 2 sessions will help you put thing into perspective? Your rabbit would know he was cared for and that life goes on, your dad will also know this so be kind to yourself x
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    I watch Barbie movies at times.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Whenever I play sports with my 5yr old son, I always make him come from behind before letting him win.

Trying to teach him to believe in himself and to never ever quit.
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    incisron wrote: »
    I watch Barbie movies at times.

I own almost all of them ....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....

He is a business man living off edgy dumbasses

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I'm bored so I just made a pie
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I said eff it today..this is a Monday that i would like a do over.
  • mhah3030
    mhah3030 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm a recovering addict
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I enjoy roasted seaweed
  • synchkat
    I'm wearing valentine's socks
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    shanahz wrote: »
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.

That exact thing happened to me a few years ago, a guy from school died of a blood clot. he was friends with my bf's best friend and we had JUST seen him at Walmart then must have been 3 weeks later he was dead and I found myself at this guy's funeral who I've never spoken to. (I was there in support of our mutual friend) It was bizarre and had me thinking about life and death too. deja vu reading your post.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confees that I dont think my social skills will improve any more than the point theyre at right now. Which means I'll probably have many awkward conversations in my future
  • synchkat
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm bored so I just made a pie

I confess that if I baked/cooked as much as you do I'd be 200+ lbs because I have no self control when it comes to sweets.

I confess I'm really picky and often don't est what I make.
  • RoxieDawn
    It is more evident after today that when things do not accordance to my exercise plan and training, I have a tendency to have a mental collapse and instead of doing what I can, I have been choosing recently to do nothing over something. I am being told that I put too much pressure on my self and perhaps my dual goals are not achievable. The waffling has got to go, and perhaps maybe I need to give something up.
  • synchkat
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    It is more evident after today that when things do not accordance to my exercise plan and training, I have a tendency to have a mental collapse and instead of doing what I can, I have been choosing recently to do nothing over something. I am being told that I put too much pressure on my self and perhaps my dual goals are not achievable. The waffling has got to go, and perhaps maybe I need to give something up.

Be kind to yourself. Giving something up may be the better way to go so you don't stress about it.

What she said. There's no point in getting upset with yourself.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Be kind to yourself. Giving something up may be the better way to go so you don't stress about it.

Thanks and you might be right.. <3

Letting go is so hard and it out of my character to be thinking like this at all.. There are a couple of things or challenges that present themselves that I need to learn to work around..

Typing my confession usually helps, as there really is no one to discuss this with besides hubs and he wants me to have one primary goal.. If I do that this makes be way behind in my other goal.. Am I getting that old? :# I refuse to let that be a factor..
  • RoxieDawn
    Is there a way to keep both goals but ease back on one?

I guess I need to decide which one is more important.. But that is like asking me which of my kids I like best... lol