The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Docwaiee wrote: »
    Turning 49 in ten days :) Hello to all...feel free to add me

I case i miss you, happy birthday! ( read this again in 10 days)
  • iris2811
    iris2811 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    waltcote59 wrote: »
    Seems that I try to lose weight after I have my physical and get put on some medication. Last time I was here, got put on Metformin and I lost a good amount of weight. Well just had my physical again after gaining a good amount back from mainly eating and drinking without a care. This time it is blood pressure medication. Happy days!! So going to give it another go. :/

I've done it once you can do it again! :-)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just turned 52.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Will be 40 next summer. I have two little girls at home (age 11 and 9) whom I need to be my best for at least another decade (ward off abusive boyfriends), maybe two (look great in a tux as I walk them down the aisle).
  • mattro7703
    mattro7703 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, 51 here, going on 22.... B) Lost 15kg so far. Anyone can add me, very motivated.
  • sanjmeh
    sanjmeh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 50. I suffered a stroke three years ago. After plenty of hard work, I have made a remarkable recovery and in the best shape of my life. Currently training to enter my first fitness competition in May. Would love to meet people that are also starting a fitness journey of their own.

That's great! Well done!
  • dobo3626
    dobo3626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feeling good at 36 and trying to keep it that way as long as possible. Feel free to add!
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. 39 here, from Indiana. Feel free to add me.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna rain down on the weights tomorrow like the holy ghost! Suicide Squad style.
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been in the gym lifting 4 days this week. Tomorrow is rest day. I don't like rest day!!
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wow, a lot of great people speaking out. Feel free to add me. 100# down now its time to replace with some lean muscle.
  • hugommrabson
    hugommrabson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    41 here... and may I say how inspiring I've found the other replies? It's a joy to see so many strangers respond to one another with respect and positivity.
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    What are everyone's fitness plans for the weekend?

Saturday is a run and some HIIT. Sunday is always rest day. I had my flexible nutrition day today, so I'll be on target with eats all weekend.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's fitness plans for the weekend?

Saturday: 40ish minutes of rowing, followed by crunches and push-ups (I'm doing the 100 push-up challenge).

Sunday: Rest day, because football. I might pop into a yoga class in the afternoon though, because the Rams already played this week.
  • CactusCat58
    CactusCat58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and new here....feel free to add me
  • SarahLovesTacos77
    SarahLovesTacos77 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hello! 39 years young, anyone can add me! Looking for friends, advice, new workout routines, healthy recipes, & motivation!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Snowshoeing. Went out for a good hike tonight and if the highway out of town is still closed tomorrow, will be going out again tomorrow night.
  • TRIATHLETE35
    TRIATHLETE35 Posts: 29 Member
    Options